SS1: Episode five! Julie and Sally!

{ Julie and sally! }

{ Episode five! }

You picked up the camera with caution and leaned on a nearby tree. 'Looks strange... And audio is coming from it... What is this? Why is it so familiar?' You asked yourself internally, Inspecting it fiddling with it gingerly trying not to destroy anything.

You then finally noticed the glowing box on the side of the camera, The box showed static and you could hear faint noises. You then tapped the box lightly and the static stopped, Did you fix it or did it not need fixing? "BOO!" You jumped as your voice yell. You dropped the camera and backed away from it.

'What?...' You thought as the sounds got muffled again. You picked up the camera and looked at the box thing with weird shit in it. You gasped softly watching the video in front of you. Videos of you.

"Jeez Y/n you scared me!! Stop with your silly pranks dude!"  Your friend lectured you as you rolled your eyes and kept your silly goofy smile on your face. 'She should stop... Who knows what will happen?? What if dad finds her annoying and sacrif-' Your friend's thoughts

were cut off -

You felt nostalgic and happy just seeing the little kids in the video... But you knew that the one with h/c hair and a star pin in his (THANK YO) hair was you. Where did this camera come from? Maybe this will help you find out what happened to you back then before you got trapped in that stupid black void.

You then heard a familiar high-pitched voice calling out your name. "Y/NNN!!! Y/N this isn't funny where are you?? We're worried sick!" A fellow puppet with humongous fucking blonde hair and an adorable face said. You smiled warmly and picked up your camera and floated over to her.