He thinks you will leave him for Damon

You were at the Salvatore house drinking with Damon. You two were really close friends. He always makes you laugh and you are having a really good time when you are with him. Stefan didn't like it that much but he didn't want to make you feel bad so he didn't tell you anything. After about an hour he showed up.

"Hey little brother do you want a drink?" Damon asked.

"I'm not in the mood Damon. "

"What's wrong Stefan?" You asked him.

"Just have fun with Damon " he said clearly upset.

Then he walked away and shut the door in his bedroom. You looked at Damon. He was really confused as well. He stood up but you grabbed his hand and pulled him back down.

"I'll go talk to him" you said and walked up the stairs.

You knocked his door and then entered his room.

"Hey Stefan" you said softly.

He didn't answer he was just looking at the floor with his hands on his hair.

"Do you want tell me what's been bothering you?"you asked concerned.

"Why? Do you care? You just want to spend time with Damon so just leave and go with him."

You understood what was going on. He was thinking that you were going to leave him and choose Damon over him. Of course you wouldn't. You loved Stefan so much and you really wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.

"Stefan" you said rubbing his back." You think that I'm going to choose Damon over you?" You asked.

"I don't think that this is going to happen. I'm sure. He's funnier and you always laugh when his is around. I don't want to lose you. I love you." he said with a sad voice.

"Look Stefan. I like sending time with your brother. And yes he is funny. But his is not the type of boyfriend I want" you said and he looked at you and then you continued " You are my type Stefan I love your personality. Your kind and caring and you want to protect the people you love. And yes you are really funny too."

He looked at you finally smiling. You wanted him to know that you would never leave him. He was the perfect boyfriend.

"Really?"He asked

"Of course. I love you and I will never leave you."

"You promise?"

"I promise".

You kissed him and then you gave him a hug. You spend the rest of the day together laughing and talking, making plans for the the next day. Hours later you fell asleep in his bed, he just laid next to you with his arm around your waist.

I hope you're having a really good time guys😄