Caelestinum Finale Termini

After a few days, Kunimitsu, Lumine and Paimon head back to the Knights of Favonius HQ and meet up with Diluc, Jean and Venti. The red haired man brings some information regarding the Abyss Order to the group, having encountered and slain one of their operatives before. Venti explains that although he is one of The Seven, his long absences have led him to become the weakest of the group, hence why he needs to rely on his people's help.

Diluc informs the group that his people have tracked the mage down at the winery. After killing it, they note that it dissipated some special energy in the process. Venti realizes that this energy was what had been severing his connection to Dvalin, who has since resided in some Ancient Ruins. The energy also allowed him to understand the magic powering the barrier sealing the ruins, and he can dispel it. Jean believes that they will need to kill Dvalin in order to bring peace, but Venti states that they can still achieve their original goal due to the Traveler's ability to purify the Teardrop Crystal.

Kunimitsu knows they will need more manpower to take on Dvalin so when he mentioned this, Lumine told Kunimitsu that she knows some people who can help them. Kunimitsu and Jean approve the extra help and Kunimitsu makes a quick glance to the window behind Jean and decides to walk out, telling them he'll be right back and head towards near Wolvendom.

When he walks into the domain of wolves, he senses something off. As if someone was watching him.

Kunimitsu: "Are you gonna stand around hiding or do I have to blast this entire forest?"

???: "You're a bit impatient even for a God, it's honestly typical for someone like you to be like this. I'm still surprised that you are the real version of The Balladeer."

Kunimitsu: "What brings someone like you to this dismal place? Surely you got other things to do besides being in Mondstadt, even with it's current predicament

Kunimitsu: "What brings someone like you to this dismal place? Surely you got other things to do besides being in Mondstadt, even with it's current predicament."

 ???: "It matters not, Vepar."

Kunimitsu stays on guard, knowing full well the person before him is a Fatui Harbinger, however she wasn't as strong as he thought. He knows there are 11 harbingers total, so he was to guess her rank, it would probably be 10. As for why shes out here, he doesn't know. Either her own accord or was given a task, but it contradicts what a fatui agent told him when he and Lumine raided a Fatui hideout to get the Holy Lyre, saying that the 8th harbinger is in Mondstadt. What worries him a bit is how a higher up in the Fatui already knows his existence and how hes connected to The Balladeer.

Arlecchino: "I'll introduce myself. I am Arlecchino, also known as The Knave and I'm a Fatui Harbinger."

Now that confirmed it, but how does she know he was in Mondstadt?

Kunimitsu: "Why are you here?"

Arlecchino: "I only want to see if the rumors of another god in Mondstadt were true? And not just any god, but the son of the Electro Archon."