Chapter 2: Not So Happy Campers (part 2)

(Here's what Serenity's swimsuit looks like including the cover up ⤴️)

"Okay, today's challenge is three-fold," Chris explained. "Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 ft high cliff into the lake!"

"Piece of cake," Bridgette said.

"If you look down, you will see two target areas," Chris continued. "The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic, haha, man-eating sharks! Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area. Which, we're pretty sure, is shark free."

"Ex-cuse me?" Leshawna asked.

Confessionals
Serenity: I think Uncle Hatchet needs to rethink his friend choices. Chris is crazy! Mom and Dad, if Scarlet and I don't survive, we love you and please make sure to leave flowers for Lucy when I'm gone.

I just looked at Gwen and Leshawna.

"Hey, girls," I said.

"What's up, Ren?" Gwen asked.

"Something wrong, sugarcube?" Leshawna questioned.

"I think I might help the Killer Bass," I replied. "I hope you two don't mind. I wanna get to know Courtney, Bridgette, DJ, and Duncan."

"That's fine by me, Ren," Gwen responded.

"There's no problems here, sugar," Leshawna replied.

"Thanks, girls!" I exclaimed, giving them a big hug.

And so, I walked over to the Killer Bass and was greeted by DJ and Duncan.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually...survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see. Killer Bass, you're up first."

That's when Bridgette and I walked over towards the edge of the cliff.

"Oh...wow," Bridgette gasped. "So, who wants to go first?"

"Hey, don't sweat it, guys!" Owen countered. "I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable."

Le Flashback

"We need to test the stunts first, you know that," Chris stated.

"Do I look like an intern?" Chef questioned.

"No, but the ones we had are all in the hospital," Chris countered. "And I know that you don't want to call Leon and ask if his daughter would be willing to do this. Come on, just jump you big chicken! Bawk-bawk-bawk-bawk!"

"I don't get paid enough for this, man," Chef muttered to himself, jumping off the cliff.

After Chef jumped, he landed in the wider ring of water.