My Little Pony

MONSTERS

CMC - Apple Bloom: LV2/ATK800/DEF400/EFF: You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "MLP -Applejack" monster from your hand or Deck. The monster you Special Summon with this effect gains 200 ATK and piercing damage.

CMC - Scootaloo: LV2/ATK600/DEF600/EFF: You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "MLP - Rainbow Dash" monster from your hand or Deck. The monster you Special Summon by this effect can attack your opponent directly, but the damage inflicted from direct attacks while your opponent controls a monster is halved.

CMC - Sweetie Belle: LV2/400DEF800/EFF: You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "MLP - Rarity" monster from your hand or Deck. The monster you Special Summon by this effect gains 500 ATK.

MLP - Applejack: LV4/ATK1900/DEF1500/EFF: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can reveal your hand to draw one card.

MLP - Big Mac: LV5/ATK2500/DEF1500/EFF: A monster this card battles with is destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase.

MLP - Fluttershy: LV3/ATK200/DEF100/EFF: While you control another "MLP" monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card battles with an opponent's monster you can return this card and that monster to the top of the owner's Deck.

MLP - Pink Pie: LV4/ATK1200/DEF1400/EFF: Once per turn you can roll a die. Then, based on the value of the roll, activate one of the following effects:

1 or 6: Draw one card; if it is an "MLP"monster you can special summon it.

2 or 5: You can check all of your opponents face-down cards.

3 or 4: Banish this card until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

MLP - Rainbow Dash: LV4/ATK1500/DEF1200/EFF: This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

MLP - Rarity LV4/ATK2000/DEF1400/EFF: This card cannot attack. Once per turn you can decrease this card's ATK by 500 and increase the ATK of 1 monster on the field by 500.

MLP - Shining Armour: LV5/ATK1500/DEF2500/EFF: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Change this card to Defense Position. Once per turn you can negate one of your opponents attacks.

MLP - Twilight Sparkle: LV4/ATK1400/DEF1900/EFF: This card is also treated as a Light and Dark monster while on the field or in the Graveyard. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Change this card to Defense Position. Once per turn: You can add 1 card from your field to your Deck; Add 1 "MLP" or "CMC" card from your Deck to your hand.

Princess Celestia: LV10/ATK3500/DEF3000/EFF: Must be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Summer Sun Celebration," and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. Negate the effects of all current monsters on the field and in the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned you can select one face-down card and destroy it. During the End Phase: Return this card to the Deck; Special Summon "Princess Luna" from the hand or Deck.

Princess Luna: LV10/ATK2800/DEF3500/EFF: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special summoned by the effect of "Princess Celestia". Negate the effects of all current monsters on the field and in the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned you can flip all of your opponent's cards face-down. Your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards or Normal or Special Summon monsters. During the End Phase: Return this card to the deck; and add one "Princess Celestia" and "Summer Sun Celebration" from you deck or grave to you hand.

TRAPS

Party Cannon: Normal Trap: Shuffle 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and one monster on your field to the owners' Decks. If "MLP - Pinkie Pie" is on the field you can activate this card the turn it's set.

Pinkie Sense: Counter Trap: Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell/Trap Card and return it to the hand; draw a card.

The Stare: Normal Trap: When your opponent declares an attack: Special Summon one "MLP - Fluttershy" from your hand or Deck and end the Battle Phase.

SPELLS

Generosity: Normal Spell: Select one monster you control and increase its ATK by the ATK of 1 "MLP - Rarity" you control. Then reduce the ATK of that "MLP - Rarity" to 0 until the end phase of your opponents next turn. Return the selected monster to the owner's Deck and shuffle the deck during the end phase.

Pinkie Pie's Party: Feld Spell: Each time an "MLP" or "CMC" monster is Summoned, put 1 Invitation Counter on this card. You can remove any number of Invitation Counters to add 1 "CMC," "MLP," or Divine-Beast "Princess" monster from your deck to your hand with a Level equal to the number of removed counters.

Pony Restoring Potion: Normal Spell: Select 3 "MLP" and/or "CMC" monsters in your graveyard. Shuffle those cards into the Deck, then draw a card.

Sonic Rainboom: Normal Spell: Return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owners' Decks. Then shuffle both players' Decks.

Sparkle Potion Spell: Equip Spell: "MLP" and "CMC" monsters you control can not be destroyed by card effects this turn.

You can equip this card to "MLP - Shining Armor": "MLP" and "CMC" monsters can not be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

You can equip this card to "MLP - Twilight Soarkle": "MLP - Twilight Sparkle" can not be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Summer Sun Celebration: Ritual Spell: This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Princess Celestia." You must also Tribute "MLP" monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 10 or more.

Teleportation: Continuous Spell: While you control a face-up "MLP - Twilight Sparkle," you can Special Summon "MLP" or 'CMC" monsters added your hand by card effects.

If someone wants to use this deck and not use other cards in the deck have two of ever card other then Luna and Celestia, this would give you 44 cards, 6 Spells, 14 Traps and 24 Monsters.