Exodia

Read a story where someone used Exodia Cards and thought why not make a deck based around them, If you want to read that story I cannot find it I believe it was an Arc V one with a male reader.

REAL CARDS For the Deck (At less 1 of Each) 15: Left Arm Of The Forbidden One, Left Leg Of The Forbidden One, Right Arm Of The Forbidden One, Right Leg The Forbidden One, Exoida The Forbidden One, The Legendary Exodia Incarnate, Exodia Necross, Contract With Exodia, Obliterate!!!, Exodius The Ultimate Forbidden Lord, Battle Fader, Upstart Goblin, Hope for Escape, Swords of Revealing Light, Drowning Mirror Force.

(Made 9)

MONSTERS: 1 of each sealed card but you could have 3 of the others

Exodia the Sealed One – LV4/ATK1000-DEF1000/Eff: This card's name is treated as 'Exodia the Forbidden One' while it is on the field or in the graveyard.

Left Arm Of The Sealed One – LV1/ATK200-DEF300/Eff: This card's name is treated as 'Left Arm Of The Sealed One' while it is on the field or in the graveyard.

Left Leg Of The Sealed One – LV1/ATK200-DEF300/Eff: This card's name is treated as 'Left Leg Of The Forbidden One' while it is on the field or in the graveyard.

Right Arm Of The Sealed One – LV1/ATK200-DEF300/Eff: This card's name is treated as 'Right Arm Of The Forbidden One' while it is on the field or in the graveyard.

Right Leg Of The Sealed One – LV1/ATK200-DEF300/Eff: This card's name is treated as 'Right Leg The Forbidden One' while it is on the field or in the graveyard.

Summon Of Exodia – LV10/ATK?-DEF0/Eff: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing a 'Forbidden One' monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 1000 ATK for each 'Forbidden One' and 'Exodia' monster in your Graveyard. Cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Add 1 'Forbidden One' monster from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can reveal any number of 'Forbidden One' monsters in your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card for each. Based on 'The Legendary Exodia Incarnate'

Forbidden One's Followers: LV4/ATK1500-DEF1200/Eff: (This card is not treated as a 'Forbidden One' card while in the GY.) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Forbidden One' monster from your GY to your hand. (Quick Effect): You can tribute this card. Monsters your opponent controls loose ATK5oo for each 'Forbidden One' monster in your GY, until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of 'Forbidden One's Followers' once per turn.

Spell  3x of each one

Forbidden One's Allure: Normal Spell: Discard any number of 'Forbidden One' monsters, and if you do, apply the following effects based on the number of cards you discarded with this effect.

1+: Add 1 Spell/Trap Card which lists a 'Forbidden One' monster or 'The Legendary Exodia Incarnate' in it's text, except 'Forbidden One's Allure' from your Deck to your hand.

2+: Draw as many cards as you discarded by this effect +1.

You can only activate 'Forbidden One's Allure' once per turn.

Forbidden One's Seal: Field Spell: When this card is activated: You can Special Summon one 'Forbidden One' monster from your hand or Deck, then add 1 'The Legendary Exodia Incarnate' from your Deck to your hand. While you control 'The Legendary Exodia Incarnate', cards in your Spell & Trap Zone cannot be destroyed, also your opponent cannot target them with card effects. If you control no 'Exodia' or 'Forbidden One' monsters, destroy this card You can only activate 'Forbidden One's Seal' once per turn while there is no Field Spell in your Field Spell Zone.