CHAPTER 4

HI GUYS!! SORRY I THINK I'M GONNA POST ON A IRREGULAR TIME. BECAUSE SCHOOL SUCKS!!! AND BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE 5 DAYS LEFT ON MY HOLIDAYS!!!
SO BEFORE WE START (I FORGOT TO SAY IT TO THE LAST CHAPTER) THE CHARACTERS DON'T BELONG TO ME AND YOU TOO (well you know what I mean)
WELL HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE GREAT MOMENT TO READ THIS CHAPTER. AND GOOD READING!!!

___________________________________________

Private chat with Michael Kaiser crazy fan
10pm

Michael kaiser crazy fan
YO [NAME]
GET UP
YOU NEED TO GET UP!!!
I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING IN INSTAGRAM!!!
IT'S ABOUT KAISER!!!

[Name] is online

[Name]
OMD
DID YOU SAY KAISER
WHAT?!
WHAT HAPPEND??!!!
HE GOT AN ACCIDENT 😱😱
OMD
IS HE OKAY?!! 😰😰

Michael Kaiser crazy fan
What?!
No jeez
He's fine
No accident
Dw

[Name]
YOU SAY THAT YOU FOUND SOMETHING ON INSTAGRAM?
THAN WHAT IS IT???
A NEW PICTURE OF KAISER?!!

Michael Kaiser crazy fan
WELL NOT A NEW PICTURE BUT HE IS ON LIVE!!!
DID YOU NOT SEE HIM?!
LIKE BRO
HE SAID HE WILL ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTION!!!
well at least not the most crazy...

[Name]
GAVE ME THE LINK!!
NOW
I WANT TO ASK HIM HIS TYPE OF GIRL!!

Michael Kaiser crazy fan
Well I hope he's gay or at least bi
SO I CAN HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM!!!

[Name]
HUNNY
IDT THAT MY MICHAEL KAISER WILL CHOOSE YOU

Michael Kaiser crazy fan
AH?!
DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN
BITCH!

[Name]
GO CRY WITH YOUR NON-EXISTANT PARENTS!!!
HOW ABOUT THAT?!!

Michael Kaiser crazy fan is offline
[Name] is offline

___________________________________________

You were in your bed watching Michael Kaiser's live. You tapped on the tchat and asked him a question "Michael Kaiser what's you type???". You were not suprised that THE Michael Kaiser did not respond. But someone in the back speaked "Well he likes all the type I think? What do you say Kaiser?"

You were in shoked. Alexis Ness answered your question, well not totally he just readed your question and guess what the answer was.

You stood up and scream all around your room. You were extremaly happy that Alexis Ness one of the cutest soccer player, tried to answer your question.

"Well I don't have a type. All I want is that she loves me only me, because I'm beautiful!" Kaiser respond with a smirk on his face as he looked at the camera knowing that the answer will make all the girls behind the screen blush.

You than layed in your bed and decided to text Itoshi Sae, about your day. But before you turn on your phone, you saw a notification from him.

__________________________________________

Privat chat with Itoshi Sae