Chapter 1 ♤

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

" Be loyal to your future, not your past. "

____________________________________

  Tanjiro's POV:

" Tanjiro, " My mother called "Can you please greet the guests?" She says in a soft voice.

I think you may be wondering who I am, well, I forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Tanjiro Kamado! I am the eldest son of Kie and Tanjuro Kamado! Oh, and I'm and omega but please don't tell it to anyone!

It's out little secret! :3

I have way too many siblings!

Well, now I have to greet the guests.

Who are those guests?

Uhm,

I don't know either.

I was walking to the gate until I saw two people,

Their hair was long and black with turquoise tips.

They seem to be twins, a beautiful pair of twins!

Wait, Tanjiro what are thinking! You just saw them! Ugh!!

" Hello? Are you okay? " One of the twins asked me while waving their hand in front of my face.

" Uh, y-yeah!! I'm fine!! " I said while my face was red from being embarrassed.

" So, why are you here? To greet us? If yes then go ahead already! " The other twin said.

Geez, " Y-yes, I'm sorry!" I said bowing " Welcome to the Sun Castle! I'm the eldest son of Kie and Tanjuro Kamado! " I said while smiling.

" I'm Muichiro Tokito and this is my twin brother Yuichiro Tokito. "  Muichiro says while pointing at his twin brother.

" Wait, you two are the kings from the Mist Empire! " Oh no! I forgot to bow to them!! Oh duck, duck, duck, duck, duck!!!

They will think bad about the Sun Empire and they will never come here ever again! I messed up soo bad!!

" I'm really sorry for my bad manner! I forgot, I'm sorry my lords!! " I say while bowing repeatedly.

" Yeah! As you should! " Yuichiro says while grinning.

Muichiro smacks him " Yuichiro! Don't be so mean! He forgot about it! You know everyone forgets things! " He yells at his brother.

Why is he yelling at his brother, it's my fault, not his!!

I should've been yelled at!

" I-It's fine!!! It was my fault! " I try to take the blame

" No, my brother is just mean just because you forgot something, he is just, how can I say this, " Muichiro said while thinking

" Impolite, I should be apologising. "

W-what!? No way!! Why is he so kind with me!?

" Who are you calling impolite!?" Yuichiro snaps

" He's the one being impolite! "

" Yuichiro, please stop! We don't want to cause drama! " Muichiro says

" I'm sorry for my brother's behaviour. " Muichiro apologises

" It's fine! Really! " I say

What's up with this guy?

" Can you please show us where the king and queen are? " Muichiro asks politely.