Post-Battle Wrap Up

(3rd Person)

It was a couple days after the cups had defeated the Devil and freed the debtors. While the brothers partied with the townsfolk, the casino staff were busy tending to the most wounded ones there.

Mangosteen was flying around with a tray on his head, which held a bunch of medical supplies. He brought it around to all of the staff that helped the others heal. A few of them were just a bit beat up, while others were bed ridden, and a couple were completely knocked out. Chips Bettigan was one of the ones who was knocked out. He was laid across one of the couches the first day, with his friend Mr.Wheezy sitting at his side. He kept shouting at people that got too close to his friend and was completely overprotective. But they knew why. Wheezy loved Chips more than life itself. So, seeing him so hurt probably crushed him. He stayed at his side, caring for his friend to the best of his ability.

But soon the days grew longer, as the cowboy's condition got no better. Even the Devil couldn't wake him up with his powers, since it would risk not letting him heal properly. The others healed and woke up, but not Chips. The staff grew worried for him. They were afraid he may never wake up. And Wheezy was beginning to get tired of waiting.