Chap#1 ~ Meet them

Today you woke up like any other day, after you got ready for school you head to your university. You were wearing your fav hoodie and a mask to hide your identity.

(This is what your wearing)

Zoey: Yo Lisa! My dude.
Lisa: Yo Zozo! *You and her did your hand shake*
Zoey: anything new happened while I was gone?
Lisa: There's some new transfer student that came the whole week that you were out sick.
Zoey: Are they girls? Are they hot? Cute?
Lisa: Yes their girls and their both. But four are foreigner 3 japanese and 1 taiwanese.
Zoey: shit, now I can't say the things that I would to you.
Lisa: Frickin bitch you were trash talking to my face! *You fake a surprised look*
Zoey: I would never do such a thing to you. *You said as you started laughing*
Lisa: Why you little! *She stops when she hears a guy screaming"the transfer student's are here!"  She glare at you*
Zoey: uh I'm going to see them finally. *You turn your body to the direction where the guy yelled and see a group of 9 woman coming your way*

(This is what you saw)

Zoey: Damn they really are both *you said in Thai to Lisa*Lisa: told ya *she whispered to you in Thai and started waving at them*Zoey: Yah! Why are you calling them over?! *You said in Thai with a panicked tone*Lisa: why not, they became my friend...

Lisa: told ya *she whispered to you in Thai and started waving at them*
Zoey: Yah! Why are you calling them over?! *You said in Thai with a panicked tone*
Lisa: why not, they became my friends while you were out. *She said back in Thai to you making you to glare at her*
Zoey: it was your freaking fault for forgetting about my existence when you were supposed to take me back home. *You said while glaring at her*
Lisa: *she acted like she didn't heard anything* What's up girl's!!!
Nayeon: Hi Lisa!! *They hug each other* *You stay there awkwardly standing there as the girls literally scanning your entire body*

After the girls said hi to Lisa

Jeongyeon: Who is this beautiful lady right here? *She refers to you*
Lisa: Oh her she nothing special. *You smack her on the back of her head* Ah! Geez sorry, This is Zoey My best friend that's like a sister to me. She's multilingual.
Zoey: Hi, I can speak korean, english, japanese, taiwanese, thai and spanish. Their a total of 6 languages. I'm a 2nd year. It's very nice to meet you all. *You do a little bow to them* *They all do a little bow to you too*
Jihyo: Wel let's introduce ourselves.
Nayeon: Im Nayeon the oldest here, 3rd Year. Korean
Jeongyeon: Yoo Jeongyeon I'm the second oldest here, 3rd Year two. Korean
Momo: Hirai Momo I'm the 3 oldest here, 3rd Year two. Japanese
Sana: Minatozaki Sana after Momo I'm next and I'm the same as them. Japanese.
Jihyo: Park Jihyo 2nd year just like you I'm like the leader of the group. Korean
Mina: Myoi Mina Sharon 2nd year two, I was born in the state's but lived my life in Japan, Japanese.
Dahyun: Kim Dahyun, you know me cous so no need for me to introduce myself. *You rolled your eyes before nodding*
Chaeyoung: Son Chaeyoung, it's nice to see you again Zoey, you know my info.
Zoey: No way!! Chaengie Why are you so small?!
Chaeyoung: Shut it, your the one that turned into a giant. *You giggled and looked over at the last person*
Tzuyu: Chou Tzuyu, First year and Taiwanese.
Zoey: it's nice to meet you all.*you said with a big smile*
*The bell rings*
Lisa: let's all meet at lunch, k? *Everyone agreed*
Zoey: Shall we? *You said to Mina and Jihyo*
Jihyo: We shall.

*When you arrive at the class room you open the door for them and Jihyo gave you an impressed look*

*Half way into taking classes you fell asleep*

Teacher: Miss Zoey!! *He hitted your desk*
Zoey: Geez old man can't you let me have my beauty sleep?
Teacher: you can't sleep in my class!! You know what, why don't you do that equation on the board? *He gives you the marker*
Zoey: Fine I'll do it but if I get it right let me sleep in peace. *You said in annoyance and grabbed the marker*

After you finished the equation

Zoey: there happy?
Teacher: But how? *He says as he sees that you got it right*
Zoey: Don't under estimate anyone, that was a piece of cake for me. *You rolled your eyes and you sat down and laid your head down* now don't annoy me.
Teacher: *He continued to give class until you see him being touchy with Mina and Jihyo*
Zoey: Hey old man I need you for a sec. *He when was about to come to you he touched Mina's Jawline and hair* Mother fucker these girls are mine. *You said to him grabbing his neck tie still sitting down*
Teacher: Say's Who? You aren't any close to their taste. *You take your hood off and stand up*
Zoey: so what got a problem? *He's eye widen when he notices that you were taller than him* oh right you haven't seen me standing face to face since you sat down before I would go to the board. Scared now?
Teacher: *He smacked your face* of course not your just a kid.
Zoey: *You slapped him and pushed him to the wall* How dare you hit a girl!!
Teacher: don't you girls like it? *He said with a smirk*
Zoey: *you look at him in discust* Freaking perv. *You do an arm lock and take him to the principal's office* This is why I'm gay.

At the principal's office

Zoey: Imo he was harassing my friend's and even had the ball's to hit me.
Dahyun's mom: What?!
Zoey: Yeah, I'll leave this perv in your hands. I'm heading back to my class room.
Dahyun's mom: Thank you Zoey, I apologize for what he did.
Zoey: it's fine, but next time you better do a background check on the person. Bye.
Dahyun's mom: bye sweetie.

Back at your class room

Zoey: What you looking at? *You said to your classmates that looked at you the instant that they heard the door* Finish your work and put them on the desk. Orders from the principal. *You said before sitting down and taking out your phone* *you start texting Lisa*
You: " Yah Manoban I'm not going to lunch" *you only call Lisa by her last name when you're mad or upset so she nee something happened*
Lisa: "What happened? What's with your sudden change of mood"
You: "The frickin math teacher was harassing Mina and Jihyo and he had the ball's to hit me 😡"
Lisa: "oh I'll tell the girls, want me to bring you food or something?"
You: "no I have some snacks in my bag so I'm fine, peace out ✌️"
Lisa: "✌️"
*You turn off your phone and noticed that Jihyo was infront of you*
Zoey: What's up?
Jihyo: are you ok?
Zoey: I'm fine, thanks for looking out for me. You can sit down now. *You said with a little giggle*
*Jihyo and Mina were sitting on both of your side and you didn't mind it, you loved it because you wouldn't have to have any annoying girls or boy's next to you while taking classes*
*You lay your head down and started to sleep again*

Next chapter!!