Chap.7~ Rude employee

Back to you at your office

Zoey: Geez, Jennie unnie forgetting to finish such a simple task like reviewing song lyrics isn't that hard. *You said as you open the files that had songs in it*
You press the intercom that you have with Mark* Mark could you please pass these songs to our singers so they can chose what song they want. I'll email them to you.
Mark: Will do, boss.
Zoey: Thanks. *You start to work on some files that you needed to finish on your computer*

20 minutes later

Zoey: Done!! *You said stretching yourself on your chair* *You hear a knock on the door* Come in!
Mark: Boss it's lunch time, Let's go to eat.
Zoey: Coming. *You put your blazer on and headed to the cafeteria with your secretary* Where's the girls?
Mark: Waiting for you at the waiting area.
Zoey: *You nod your head and stayed silent* *As you were on your way to where Jihyo and Mina was, you could hear your male and female employee's talking about them*
Male employee: Did you see the two beautiful woman's in the waiting area? Their literal goddesses?! *You started smirking in your head at the comment that I heard from the male employee*
Female employee: Pretty my ass, they could be a pile of sluts behind their looks. They might be after President Kim's Money.
Zoey: What did you say?! *You said in a cold tone glaring at her*
Female employee: Miss President?!
Zoey: Repeat what you just said. *You said while crossing your arms around your chest, sending dagger's to her*
Fe. employee: W-what do you mean?
Zoey: I SAID REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID!! OR ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO SAY IT INFRONT OF YOUR BOSS!! *You yelled at your employee*
Fe. employee: I'm sorry for my rudeness ma'am, please don't fire me.
Zoey: Start shit talking again and it's game over for you. That applies to everyone here, you got that?! Get out of my face. *You said being cold as ice*
Fe. employee: *She bowed at you and quickly left*
Zoey: Talking about my crushes like that, I won't tolerate it. Mark make sure everyone in the company know about this before I do it myself and not in a good way. *You were about to walk to where Jihyo and Mina were when you see them infront of you* *You get startled and took a step back* Geez , Don't scare me like that. *Jihyo and Mina smiled at you as they giggled at your reaction*
Mark: Boss I need you to eat because you're having an important meeting with our artist at 1.
Zoey: Yeah yeah, let's go. *You started walking to the cafeteria with Jihyo, Mina and Mark* *You returned to your serious and cold face*
*As you, JihMi and Mark were going to the cafeteria the girls noticed the female and male employee's talking about you three*
Fe. employee: President Kim looks cold as alway, I find it so hot when she looks at you with her cold eyes.
Ma. employee: can you tell me about her curve's, Those big boobs and ass. Damn I wish I could have her for myself.
Ma. employee 2#: And those woman's behind are something else two. *You mostly ignore all their talking but when you heard them started talking about JihMi you started to listen closely*
Ma. employee 3#: Their skin is so flawless and their body are another level. Those are three hottie's with body's.
Zoey: *you smirked in your mind when you heard that*

After you ate and did the meeting

Zoey: Let's go, Shall we? *You open the door for them and signaled Mark to go and get your car*
Mina: We shall. *She said as she giggled*
*As you start leaving the building you had your cold expression*

At the underground parking

Mark: *He get's out of your car and left your door open* get home safely Boss, I will let the message that you wanted me to spread around the company. And remember the ball that's at 8 on the Kim's ball resident.
Zoey: Thank you Mark, after you finish spreading out the word your free to go home. I will remember don't worry. *You open the door for the passenger for any of the girls to sit in and Jihyo was the one that sat infront with you* See ya Mark. *You said as you enter your car after making the girls get in first*
Mark: take care boss. *He said before bowing at you*
Zoey: You two Mark. *You close the door and left*

Next chapter!!!!!!