Chap.6 ~ Unexpected guest

(There's a little spicy moment so keep an eye)

4 weeks later

Zoey: Yah!! go get a room you 4, Spare my single eyes!! *You said covering your eyes*
Jisoo: we told you that you were going to be the 3rd wheel here.
Zoey: but you were going to be dancing and that's one of my hobbies and you are in MY branch of the company. Have some respect. *You glared at them through the mirror*
Lisa: Geez we were leaving either way. I got some people to come and give you company since we're leaving. They'll be here in a few minutes, thank us later. See ya Zozo!!
Zoey: *You rolled your eyes and wave them a goodbye before you went back to dancing* I swear, that girl is on drugs again. *You started to dance again*
While you started to  dance
(This is what you were dancing)

*As you started the guests that Lisa sent arrived* *You were to concentrated in the dance that you didn't notice that they were there until you finish that you hear someone clapping*
Zoey: *You turn around and saw Jihyo and Mina there clapping* eh?! How long were the two of you standing there?
Jihyo: I think since you started dancing.
Zoey: *You cover your face out of embarrassment* I swear to God, I'm going to kill you Lisa. *You said in you head*
Mina: How come you didn't tell us that you could dance.
Zoey: I was too embarrassed to bring it up. *You lay flat on the floor and started whining covering your face* Why did you have to come when I'm not well dressed and with my bare face.
Jihyo: *She giggled at the way that you were reacting*  Cute.
*They both sat down next to you*
Mina: now take you hands off your face so we can see your face. *You hesitantly took your hands out of your face and made eye contact with the both of them*
Jihyo: Damn your hotter without makeup.
Zoey: *You start blushing* Y-yah! warn me next time. *You sat up and suddenly Mina got on your lap, making your jaw drop* Minari are you- *your stop talking when you fell Jihyo wrap her hand under your double d size boob's making you want to moan but you held it back* What are you two-? *You suddenly feel a soft pair of lips on your's but you kissed back*
*While Mina was kissing you Jihyo started to explore the top half of you with her hands* *When you and Mina were running out of breath the two of you broke away from the kiss*
*Mina got off you and Jihyo sat on your lap as they were taking turns*
Zoey: Fuck this can't get any better. *You said bitting your bottom lip as you found pleasure in what the three of you were doing* *with that Jihyo started kissing you* *A few minutes later your little makeout session got inturopted by someone knocking on the door*
Zoey: *You growned in anoynce* Give me a few minutes. *Jihyo got off your lap and you fixed yourself* *You open the door and see an employee* What? *You said coldly to the employee*
Female employee: M-ma'am one of our VVIP client wants to have a meeting with you right now.
Zoey: He or She? *You said as cold as ice to her*
Female employee: S-she, M-ma'am.
Zoey: Alright, Let me grab my stuff and I'll head to my office. I'll tell mark when he can bring Her in my office.
Female employee: As you wish Ma'am. *She bow's at you and left*
Zoey: *you grab your stuff* Follow me. *You said and they followed you, on your way to your office you did a little makeup since you don't like wearing heavy makeup*

At your office

Zoey: Mark get them seats I want them next to me.
Mark: As you wish President Kim.
Zoey: *You tie your hair up into a ponytail and did the final touches of your makeup waiting for Mark to bring Jihyo and Mina their seats* Who would want to meet me on a weekend, this is so annoying I came here to dance not to work. *Mark and a male employee came back with the seat's, so Jihyo and Mina sat next to you* Mark let the VVIP client in for me.
Mark: Yes ma'am. *He opens the door and a few minutes later a woman that looks like in her mid or late 40's came in*
Zoey: Welcome to the Kim company, How can I help you today?
Mina: Kasan?!
Zoey: *You look at Mina to see if she was serious and she was by the look of shock in her eyes* I'm done *You mumbled to yourself*
Miss Myoi: Mitang,Why are you here?
Mina: Shouldn't I be asking you that?
Miss Myoi: I came to have a talk with the president of the company. Which where is she?
Zoey: That would be me, I'm the Kim's makne Kim Zoey, at your service ma'am.
Miss Myoi: eh?! Your the president?!! But you look so young!!
Zoey: *You let a out a little nervous laugh* I'm actually the same age as Mina. just younger by a few months.
Miss Myoi: Eh?!!
Mina: *She giggled at how her mom was reacting*
Zoey: Would you like to tell me why did you want to talk to me today?
Miss Myoi: I wanted to ask you if you could marry my daughter.
You and JiMi: Eh?!! *You and Mina turn to Jihyo with a worried look*
Zoey: *You suddenly get a call from your mom* excuse me for a sec. *You exited your office and answered the phone* Hello eomma?
Your mom: Did Miss Myoi arrive?
Zoey: You know about it?!!
Your mom: Yeah me and your dad had a talk with them about it.
Zoey: Eomma!! You know that I like their daughter and the Park's Daughter, Why did you go only to the Myoi's?! *You whispered shouted at the phone*
Your mom: oh!! I knew something was missing!!
Zoey: *You growned in anoynce* you should have let me do it at my time.
Your mom: Yeah but I didn't want you to take so long.
Zoey: Mom you know that it takes time for you to make them fall for you. Specially when I'm trying to court two woman's.
Your mom: Yeah your right, sorry.
Zoey: it's fine, I'll try to find a way to settle things here.
You're mom: No let me talk to Miss Myoi myself.
Zoey: Fine. *You said with a sight of defeat* *You enter your office again* Miss Myoi, My mother would like to talk with you privately. You can go outside the office if you want.
Miss Myoi: Thank you. *She takes your phone and exited your office*
Zoey: I want to kill myself!!
Mina: Calm down, Why do you want to kill yourself?
Zoey: *You look at Mina in disbelief* in this wasn't what I would wear to meet anybody's parents!!! *You said grabbing your clothes* Plus their all sweaty luckily she didn't see my back!! My elegant image is ruined!!
Mina: Your image isn't ruined even with these clothes you kept your professionalism on point.
Zoey: You just gave me an indirect signal that I really do look awful!! Mark bring me my clothes that I left in the car now!!
Mina: I didn't mean it in that way, Jihyo yah help me here.
Jihyo: Don't try and get me in it, I would be exactly like her at this moment. Luckily I dressed myself decently enough for my satisfaction.
Zoey: See!! *Mark came back with your clothes and you ran to your private bathroom after you grabbed your clothes from Mark*
Mina: Zoey!! *She let's out a sight of defeat* Are you ok after what my mom said?
Jihyo: *She shake's her head as she let's out a shaky breath* We both like her so one was expected to be turned down.
Mina: But earlier she didn't reject any of our touches nor kisses. She might into the both of us.
Jihyo: I won't get my hopes up for nothing.
Zoey: *You walk out in a suit and with your hair and makeup done* What about your hopes?

(This is what your wearing)

Jihyo: nothing, You look good in that suit

Zoey: Why thank you, This is my emergency suit. That luckily I didn't take it out of my car that I remembered that I had it in my car. After I literally embarrassed myself.
Miss Myoi: *She enters the office again* eh?! When did you-? *She stopped when she saw Mina telling her to not talk about it* Thank you for that. *She gave your phone back* Just forget about what I said, I have to meet up with someone right now. I'm sorry for bothering you.
Zoey: No no, it's fine I hope you have a great day. *You bow at her*
Miss Myoi: thank you, I would say the same too you. Mitang I need you for a minute. *She said as she exited and Mina followed behind her*
Zoey: Do you know why did she want to talk to Mina again?
Jihyo: IDK. *You and Jihyo stayed looking at each other until you remembered what happened in the dance room* *You broke the eye contact and started blushing like crazy*
Mark: Ma'am, I'll be at my desk if you need me.
Zoey: Y-yeah, go ahead. *With that he left* If you want you can go to the cafeteria and eat. Here I'll give you the pass, if you see Mina out there give it to her. I remembered that I had some work to finish after I'm done we can hang out at my house, sounds good?*Jihyo hums as an answer**You sat down and started to work while Jihyo was about to exit your office*
Jihyo: excuse me but Mina wear this when you are going to the cafeteria. It's a pass that Zoey gave us.
Mina: Arigato Jihyo yah.
Jihyo: No prob. *She said as she sat down in the waiting area*

Next chapter!!!!