Hatsuharu Hina | Inazuma Eleven

⚠️ CONTAINS SPEAR OF ATHENA'S SPOILER ⚠️

Name : Hatsuharu Hina
Alias : Hinacchi (by Minkyung), the Sun, Athena
Gender : Female
Birthdate: 4th March
Zodiac : Pisces
Hobbies : playing soccer, eating, exploring (a.k.a. wasting extra money)
Appearance : shoulder length Peach hair with some locks are braided circling over her head, pastel green round eyes.

• • •

[ The Fall ]

Don't... Forget...

That was the last thought Hina had before the consciousness were gone.

Falling from an almost 4 feet tall tree as a child wasn't the best experience to have, yet I guess it doesn't really matter if you don't remember it.

Hina wasn't born with a single mother. At the time her father was still around until one day, her father's colleagues brought home the news of his death when she was only 5 years old.

The first time Hina met the Yamauchi siblings is when they were just 4 years old. They're both neighbors and it didn't take long before she gotten along with the second daughter of the Yamauchis.

The accident happened when they're 6. The Yamauchis were visiting their hometown at Japan and Hina also tagged along with them since her mother had a really important business trip to attend to at Russia. Her mother decided to let her go along with the Yamauchis rather than hiring a babysitter that she cannot really trust. Though, never in anyone's mind knows what will happened to her.

Hina was playing soccer with the Ohisama En's children and Minkyung. Accidentally, one of the children had kicked the ball too high that it stucked on one of the tall tree branches.

Nobody other than Tatsuya and Hina were brave enough to climb such a tall tree. Unfortunately, Tatsuya had been called by the caretaker to help around the orphanage for a bit, so the only choice left was Hina.

When Hina had retrieved the ball, the branches where she was on suddenly cracks and snapped in a mere seconds, causing her to fall. Right then Minri was quick enough to be her landing. Alas, Hina's head still met with the ground.

It was a miracle for Hina to have survived the fall and only lost her memory of the accident.

Minri got injured in the process. At the back of her right arm it was bleeding, yet no one noticed until they saw the blood slowly staining her clothes. She were immediately rushed to the newrest hospital along with Hina. The accident made her right arm can't be used as normally anymore, forcing her to give up her dream of being the number one goalkeeper.

The accident made Tatsuya feel responsible of the accident and it caused him some trauma as at the time, he was already fall deeply in love with the peach haired girl. At the time Tatsuya had also been the first one to visit Minri at the hospital. There Tatsuya found out about Minri's right arm that can no longer be used normally anymore because of the injury. Making Tatsuya more traumatized than ever.

The not-so-mature Hiroto at the time, who also feels the same as Tatsuya towards Hina, also blames Tatsuya for not being around the girl at the time, but he was more upset at himself for refusing to go play with the peach haired girl earlier. The difference was, Hiroto didn't know about Minri's permanent injury.

After Hina's operation went miraculously successful, the Yamauchis immediately called Hina's mother to take her back to Russia so she can recover without any interruption.

• • •

[ Her Beloved Brother ]

Years passed, Hina still gets along with the second daughter of the Yamauchi. The difference was, she didn't know the situation Minkyung and Minri was in. Not only that, her memories were mixed up because of the accident and she naturally believed that the second daughter of Yamauchi was Minri instead of Minkyung. The only thing she remembered about the two was that, she gets along with "Minkyung".

After a lot of years, her mother finally allowed her to live along with her adoptive brother, Artyom in Japan.

Artyom was supposed to be Hina cousin, that came from her aunt, but her aunt abandoned Artyom and leave him in Hina's mother's care, while also cutting her relationship with her own family. So Artyom was successfully registered as one of the Hatsuharus, making him Hina's legal big brother.

So it begins Hina's journey as the new Inakuni Raimon.

• • •

[ Athena ]

In the Orion arc, Hina was kidnapped along with Asuto, but Hina had been moved to a different place rather than the Orion.

Hina had been moved to an organization that used to be her father's workplace.

The organization knows that Hina was getting closer towards the truth of her father's death, so they had no choice but to silence her.

Eventually she's saved by Miyuki, as per order from Shinjou Takuma.

"You know that I hate you right?" Was the answer Miyuki gave to her when Hina asked why Miyuki was in this place.

Hina had known this as Miyuki had dropped hints here and there that she didn't want to involve herself with Hina. But hearing it from her directly, made her even more guilty towards Miyuki, as she had remembered about the accident when she demanded an explanation from Hiroto and Tatsuya.

Eventually Miyuki helped her escape from the place by throwing her out the window(literally) when they met a mercenary hired by that organization. She was smoothly caught by Miyuki's trusted assistant using a grappling hook.

At the end of the mission, she found out about her code name "Athena of the Sun" and hurry back to Inazuma Japan's place, where their final battle against Orion was about to unfold.