New Students| Aphmau PDH AU| The Past Part 1

Krys' POV -
I exited the homeroom class. We were not doing anything important in that class, so I just tuned everyone out. I rolled my eyes and went to the front of the school. I stood at my locker waiting for 2 new students.

 I was supposed to give them the tour of this school, but the students I need to give the tour to? Well, they are late. Suddenly, the school doors flung open. One boy and a girl walked in. The boy had blonde hair and the girl had cerise hair. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. They looked up at me, mostly because I was taller,  with a confused expression. "Assuming you two are Ivy Venom and Garroth Ro'meave?" I said after sighing for the 2nd time.  They both nodded, smiling like they were crazy. 

"Both of you are late, now follow me." I said in an annoyed monotone voice. "Oh, uh, Sorry! About being late." Ivy apologized while Garroth remained silent. I sighed once more, and motioned for them to follow me. A few minutes in to the tour, We ran into Gene, who seemed like he was tired from running a 60 kilometer long marathon.

 "Uh, Gene? What happened? You look like-" I started to say before I was interrupted by Gene. "Krys! I have been looking for you all over school." He exclaimed, stopping to breathe. "Um, okay? What do you want?" I asked, expecting that he'd want something. "I don't need anything! Its Aaron! You have got to come look." He said, getting a bit impatient. 

"Ugh, fine." I motioned for the 2 behind me to follow Gene since they couldn't be left alone. By the direction we were going, I could tell its werewolf class. "Are you bringing me to see Aaron being attacked?" I asked confused. "No! Just, walk faster!" Gene said, getting completely impatient.  I rolled my eyes and heard a small laugh from behind me.

Once we got to werewolf 101, we saw Aaron standing next to a broken window. I was going to ask him something, but before I could a werewolf came charging at him. What we saw next was shocking. We saw the shy and quiet Aaron from last year throw the rude werewolf out of the freaking window-

"Aw, my sweet child :(" I said, after I saw this. Aaron turned to look at me. He smiled and walked up to us acting like nothing happened. "Hey Krys. My dad wanted me to let you know that you are a 'neutral chaotic influence' on me :D" he said, greeting me. He pointed at the 2 behind me, and opened his mouth to probably ask me who they are, but I interrupted him before that.

"What happened to the Sweet shy Aaron?" I asked, slightly confused. Aaron looked at me with a expression that clearly said 'seriously?' but still opened his mouth to answer. "You happened. That's why my dad said that. Now, who are those people?" he replied.

 I rolled my eyes and answered his question with "Garroth Ro'meave and Ivy Venom." Aaron's eyes seem to light up when I said that. "Aren't you the Mayors daughter?" Gene asked Ivy. Ivy nodded, and Garroth still looked like he was in shock of what he saw.

 Ivy snapped her fingers in front of Garroth face. Garroth snapped out of his shock, and was about to say something, but quickly deciding not to. "Are you Garte Ro'meave son by chance?" Aaron asked. "Uh... I am his son. Why?" He said, trying to cover his nervousness.  Aaron just laughed quietly. "Why are you so nervous? I'm not going to hurt you!" Aaron said, snickering in between. 

"Eheh, no reason, I totally didn't just watch you throw a werewolf out of window, why would I be scared of that?" Garroth replied sarcastically. "You and I are going to get along just fine." I said to garroth. I heard Gene muttering something but turned my attention to something else. There was a brunette standing next to Cadenza, who I met last year.

  "Hey Cadenza!" I said waving at her. Cadenza perked up and looked in our direction. "Hi love!" she said in her fancy accent. The boy beside Cadenza looked annoyed. I waved bye to Aaron and Gene, and walked up to those 2 with Garroth and Ivy. "You aren't in class?" I asked her.