chapter4- the ballad of Mike

((Hey guys, and yes I am making the titles song reference oOoOpPsS HA!))

~Jeremy's p.o.v~

He starts to walk away "come on k-jeremy" he's always trying to call me kid, I don't like it, I want to be more than just 'kid'. Wait I'm not gay? Am I? No, of course not. I shook head and followed the older man timidly as he swung his keys around his fingered and whistled while flipping off the animatronics that was now on stage. Hmm, Weird... why would he flip them off? Isn't that rude?

We walked out to the parking lot next to his car, nice car I'd say, a nice black silky van. He opened the car door and got in "you coming kid?, I mean Jeremy." I opened the door cautiously "u-uh yeah..." I said in my "normal" speaking voice, which would probably be really low for normal, actual normal people unlike me. "So where do you live?" He said as he put the car in reverse. "U-um" I was to scared to give out the information, what if my dad gets mad at me? "Well kid?" I looked down, "o-one thirty e-eight, Tr-Tranquil lane..." I forcefully said feeling nervous and fiddling with my hands.

He pulled the car out and started to drive as I buckled my seatbelt. I stared at him intensely he didn't buckle his seatbelt, ugh! "Um..." I reached over and grabbed his seatbelt "what the hell!?" I started to shake and buckled his seatbelt as the car swerved, oh no we're going to crash!! We swerved for a little than he straightened it out. THANK ANY POWER OUT THERE THAT SAVED US! I muttered "holy sh-..." my eyes widen OH MY GOD I ALMOST CUSSED! I've always been to scared to and I felt really guilty for almost doing it. We drove down my street and stop at my house "alright, see you later." He warmly said. I gave a little smile opening the door "bye, s-s-see you..." I hopped out of the car.

((Sorry it was a short chapter I've been busy and I wanted to post at least one chapter today))