10

Third person Pov

Darrian was laying in his bed just staring at the ceiling in thought with a frown on his blushing face. Butterflies were dancing around in his stomach, his skin was on fire and his heart felt like it was about to burst due to how hard it was beating. 'Word to bro this sucks' darrian thinks to himself.

Darrian hated feeling like this I guess it was true when they said love is the worst disease and believe darrian when he says the symptoms are horrible. Here he was with his face beating up plus he was thinking of the kisses and that beautiful of smile of Ethan's which had him short of breath.

Darrian soon heard a knock and got up being snapped out of his little trance. He opened it and wanted to scream before fainting once he saw Ethan on the other. "Sup d" Ethan says before walking in and kissing his friends forehead. "N-nothing" darrian says.

Darrian hated this lately he couldn't help but stutter every here and there. "You feeling ok?" Ethan asks once he got a good look at Darrian's features. "Y-yep never better actually" darrian says with a small smile and Ethan just shrugged it off before going up to his friends bedroom.

Darrian followed after him and once they were both seated darrian leaned in pressing his lips against Ethan's. Darrian felt his heart race and he almost groaned in satisfaction at the sweet taste that wouldn't ever get old to him. Darrian felt his shirt being grabbed and he was pulled closer.

Ethan pulled away a few seconds later and went on to his phone talking about ordering food since he was hungry. Ethan had no idea that darrian was going crazy. Darrian hated how ethan didn't feel the same so the kiss won't mean anything to him.

Ethan was very nonchalant about the situation and after the second kiss didn't question things just went with the flow and he didn't act weird about it or show any signs he was questioning himself. Darrian frowned but quickly wiped the look away not ensuring to think about this any longer.

As someone who has been in this situation I feel for darrian but anyways how y'all feel about Ethan's feelings and Darrian's feelings

The part where I don't put them together in the end 🤫😂

Anyways might discontinue my book the Walmart way

Hope ya'll enjoyed