18

Third person Pov

"What you mean you didn't tell him!?!" David yells/ask and darrian sighs. "If you want him to know so bad why don't you tell him" darrian says. "He won't believe it unless it comes out of your mouth" David says and darrian sighs before putting his hands over his face.

"You can kiss him but can't tell him how you feel what a shame" David says. "You don't understand he means everything to me and ion wanna ruin our friendship i know he doesn't feel the same so no reason to speak on my feelings" darrian says and David sighs.

"There's plenty of reasons like for one if you don't get these feelings out you'll be hurting in silence plus what happens when he meets a nice girl falls in love and you'll be best man at their wedding thinking dang maybe I could be the one standing up there with him if I had said something" David says.

Darrian found his blood boiling as he thought of ethan with someone else and getting married! Oh heck naw he would object so quick and didn't care what the bride would have to say about it. "I guess your right" darrian says and then smiled thinking back.

He really had always felt like this and I mean how could he Ethan is the full package attractive, great personality, his biggest supporter no matter what, an awesome kisser and extremely loyal. Darrian didn't wanna look back and regret not saying anything.

"I'm gonna do it for real this time" darrian says before texting Ethan letting them know they had something serious to discuss.

Next chapter he'll confess only two more chapters left

Hope ya'll enjoyed