53, 54: The scene were David finds out about Exer and brenda

It was a warm October evening and the Miller siblings were chatting about this and that.

"DAVID. Dose my ass look fat in this dress?" Brenda asks innocently. She wanted to impress all the girls and the gays.

David didn't care for the dress. "I don't care for the dress" he said. " it dosen't make you dummie thic, it makes you look flat." He seemed agitated.

"You're one to talk, people mistake your ass for a frisbee. Btw, you should probably go get some lasagna (please read as Las-ag-na, not lus-on-ya). You're not the same when you're hungry." Branda spouted thoughtfully. It was getting late, so food did sound good.

"You're right, I'll go get some. Be back in a jiffy!" David smiled, weirdly compliment as he made his way down stairs.

As he reached the kitchen in search for nutrients, he spotted a note on the kitchen counter.

' Dear hell spawns.

You're father didn't pay child support again so I had to do a dubble shift. Heres money for pizza or whatever the fuck kids like. If you buy drugs then I'm blaming your dad.

xoxo
-Mom'

David finished reading the note then went to grab the phone to call 911- 666-420 the pizza shop, when suddenly-

"I swear to God Brenda, you're going to have to tell Big D sooner or later. The twink has a right to know." Said a voice who sounded like Ron's elegant sexy deep bear voice.

"But what if he thinks I'm a whore-"

"You are a whore."

"Yeah but he doesn't know that!" Cried Brenda. Huh. Suspicious. Are they talking about David??

"I mean-" Brenda starts " how tf am I supposed to tell David that I fucked his best friend in the girls bathroom??"

And that's all David needed to know. A million thoughts ran through his head as he reached for the door to leave. Thoughts like, 'shes a whore??' And 'whopper whopper whopper whopper'. But anyways, he couldn't be around a ginger and a whore. It was to much for one homo to handle.

He opened the door and saw EXER. THE BETRAYER. THE WHORES SIDE PIECE. THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE...!

"Omg hi Day, I was just masturbat- I mean thinking about-... I was just doing.. uhh... laundry? Yeah. Laundry." Exer smiled. David had a very very extremely small suspicion that Exer was in fact, not doing laundry. Just a small suspicion though.

David glared at Exer like he has glared at no other. His eyes were moist with tears of a thousand oceans that have not yet fallen. And theses water droplets were not even going to turn into wine. If only, them maybe we would be able to get through this webtoon somewhat sane.

"Girly pop, you ain't looking to swell. I was going to tell you something, but now I'm worried about you. Sooo, you good?" Exer questioned like an amazing friend. Friend. Key word: friend. David was looking more and more upset by the minute.

Suddenly Brenda was by their sides. " OF SHIT DAVID. WAS THAT YOU ON THE PHONE??? IF NOT THEN I WASN'T TALKING TO ANYONE WEIRD. I WAS JUST CALLING A PHONE SEX COMPANY, I SWEAR." She always did have a way with words.

"I heard everything. You can't lie to me, no matter how much you use caps lock. So save it you two faced skank. That goes to you to Exer." David spits and not even in a kinky way. I know, disappointing. Almost as disappointing as david will be to his father when he comes out.

"Well fuck me on a Tuesday afternoon!" David shouts as he realizes somthing. "This is what that weirdo Jason was talking about, wasn't it? You know what, you are an egg Exer. Shakira Shakira." David Cried as he ran away like a little bitch.

"DAVID! NOOOOOOO! STOP MAKING DUMB REFRANCESSSS. AND ALSO BEING A LITTLE BITCHHHH!!!" Exer screamed as he ran after David.

"Just leave me alone! I just want to watch henti and cry in my room!"David shouts. By this point Exer has caught up and has grabbed on to his arm all rough and raggedly.

"I swear bb, she was a mistake! I was hella drunk and thought she was you- someone else. A different girl. I like girls. 100%." Exer begged, as he caressed David's arm, no homo style.

"I don't give a fuck! You still lied to my face! My gorgeous face! Why my sister, huh?!? Why not, let's say a blond! A blue eyed blond! Someone who's name rymes with layvid!" David roared.

"Idk what you're talking about, but just hear me out-"

"NO!"

"If you fuck my sister I'd also be pissed but-"

"THAT'S NOT IT! I'M NOT MAD THAT YOU FUCKED MY SISTER! I JUST WISH IT WAS M-...." David cut himself off.

"...what?" Exer whispered.

"Its just... I- You wouldn't understand. You never did see it. I- I'm in love with you Exer! I wished it was me you fucked in the girls bathroom!" David said with great sorrow and his head ducked down.

"David... that's gay."

David looked up. " No homo though. I'm literally wearing socks, so it doesn't count-mhf!" David was cut of by Exers luxurious lips connected to his. Very homo style.

After a few seconds, Exer slowly pulled away. "All the homo. And btw, I'm not wearing sock. My feat probably smell absolutely wretched rn."

David had stars in his eyes.

"We can do this. I know it's not the same as the girls bathroom, but do you want to come over and we can fuck in my bathroom?" Exer smiled sheepishly.

Davied sighed and smiled. "I'd like nothing more."

Then they went to Exers house and fucked.

The end. Sorry if it seems choppy, I'm writing this while fighting sleep deprivation. I would say I'm going to sleep after I post this, but I probably won't. 995 words