Rebirth

A/N: this will most likely be slow in updates and i apologize for that but i have a few things to do in school and out as well so I hope you'll bear with it for now. Anyways lets get this show on the road shall we.

Y/N L/N was an average teen who lazed around his house and watched idols most of the time. Well not to say he didn't have other hobbies like playing videogames as well but watching idols was his main thing. He didn't have many defining traits so most would say he was average looking at best but that's besides the point. Right now he's watching one of the many idols who he loved to see on stage, although I wouldn't say he had an obsession with them unlike some fans(definitely foreshadowing if you couldn't tell). Although he was really excited for a reason and that reason was because one the idols he's been watching recently was having a meet and greet near his house the next day so for lack of a better term, he was ecstatic. However, he still had to wait till tomorrow to actually meet her which severely damaged the happiness he was feeling up until that moment of realization. He was feeling a little bummed out so he decided to take a walk to check out the place the idol would be at tomorrow. Of course however, this wouldn't be a fanfic if I didn't decided to make him get into a bit of a pickle would it? On is way there, he happened to see the very idol he was going to see tomorrow, but she didn't seem to be looking well. Her skin was pale, she looked like she hadn't slept in days not to mention the look of dejectedness she had on her face. He wanted to talk to her but was second guessing himself, thinking that if he walked over there, she would suspect him of being a stalker, or worse a perverted stalker. By the time he built up the courage, he saw her walk into an alleyway that looked a little to shady to have absolutely nothing go down in it. He walked over to the alley but when he peeked inside to see if she was ok, he felt his heart drop. There was a man holding her up against the walls by her arms and had a perverted grin on his face.

Stalker: Miss Vera you wouldn't mind if I touch you a little would you? You always said you loved your fans all equally right? So you wouldn't mind right? Right?

Vera: Please... Please just... Leave me alone.

Stalker: I thought you said you loved all of your fans... WERE YOU LYING TO ME THEN???

Vera: N-no I... I wasn't lying but... this isn't what I meant by loving all my fans...

Stalker: BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID. YOU SAID THAT SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THI-

But before he could finish what he was trying to say, he was punched across the face by none other than Y/N.

Y/N: PISS OFF SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT THIS

Stalker: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU GETTIN IN MY WAY. SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER SHE IS MINE, NOT YOURS MINE!

Y/N: WHAT RIGHT DOES SCUM LIKE YOU HAVE TO TOUCH ANOTHER WOMAN.

Stalker: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME???

Y/N: YOU HEARD ME YOU JE-

At that moment Y/N felt a sharp pain in his chest, specifically where the lungs are. When he looked down he felt a sense of dread pool up in his stomach but the dread was the least of his worries right now. After he noticed the knife in his left lung, he collapsed to the ground, trying to breathe. It seemed hopeless and oh how right that feeling was. As soon as the Stalker stabbed him he ran farther into the alley, in an attempt to get away, which ended up being successful because the only other person in the alley was standing right next to Y/N, frozen in shock and fear. She tried to move, to get away from the sight of the person who protected her. She didn't want to realize that the only reason a human being died was because of her and her stupid decisions. Though it would prove nothing other than that, because the person who protected her eventually died right in front of her. She couldn't utter a single word at that moment. The moment her eyes met with his, was when she finally cracked and jumped at him. She shouted over and over again for help while telling the teen that help was on the way and saying that she was sorry. It's all she could do in his final moments and she felt pathetic, stupid, helpless, and mortified that a kid around the same age as her(which is 19 but ofc Y/N is 17) is dying because she decided t be a dumbass today. The moment life left his eyes, she cried so loud that the people on the street, that were talking and bantering with each other, all turned to the alleyway. This time the cops ran into the alleyway, only to find a teenage girl holding the body of another teen.

While this was going on Y/N was thinking while taking his last breaths.

Y/N's Thoughts: I didn't think I'd die from a knife but hey what can you expect... but damn this really hurts. I wish I didn't have to go out like this, I wish i had a peaceful death like from old age or the very least, from dying in my sleep. But i guess not everyone can get what they want. Though if reincarnation really does exist then give me a life where i can have fun instead of just lazing around all day. Maybe I can be a movie star or something, or maybe a male idol, or a singer. I mean if it really does come to that ill actually try and do it for once in my life. Maybe ill even find a girlfriend or something more, but considering my luck it'll never happen. Maybe i can hope to be good looking at least.

Those were his last thought before what he presumed was death... tho things rarely go that way in fanfics and anime in general so why should the rules not apply here?

THE END.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my little story here. Btw it's my first time writing so ya know, don't flame me too much about misspellings here and there and just the plot in general. Next chapter will be out within two weeks and the reason it's so big a delay is because i have things to do with my life unlike some people*points at you*. Anyway jokes aside I hope you enjoyed and i see you next chapter. BYE.

Oh and one last thing don't ask me who the main love interest is because in my opinion it's pretty obvious or it will be next chapter considering what happens in the story and before the story even takes place(aka before the kids and before doctor-san dying)but most things will stay the same until a certain point and that point broke many hearts so you probably know which point I'm talking about. the story will start deviating from the plot when that time comes. Anyways yeah that's all I gotta say so cya!