Akuji

I'm back again, your cringy friend, from all those years ago

(Yesterday once more-song)

Yeeters skeeters Ima commit self deleters

I wake up, a piece of bread lying in front of me. I Sit up immediately and grab it. I eat within a minute. Im still starving, and I feel that hunger make itself known. The door opens, and I prepare to be hit, and Im surprised when a female voice speaks

"Glad to see your still alive" Wait, this girls back? Was she the one who gave me the bread? I stay still and don't say anything. She chuckles.

"You're cautious, I get it. Thats how you stay alive. Im here to help you. You have a terrible fate for a kid, and I will offer advise, if your willing to accept it."

I looked at her. Advice? What advice could I possibly want right now? I look at her and nod slightly.She smiles and continues

"I get your position, I've watched you. You're strong, but your efforts are in vain. Shigaraki will keep beating you till you lose your mind. Give up now."

I looked at her. Of course, Shigaraki must have sent her. But she looks so kind, I thought... nevermind, that dosent matter.

"Bet I sound like a jerk right now, eh? I promise I wasn't sent here, but hear me out. You will lose your mind when Shiagaraki overdoes it, give up now while you still have. You will still be in control of your actions."

Heavy footsteps sounded the hall. The girl- Akuji- looked up

"I have to go" She said, almost scared. She looked at me, "I was never here" and with that she left.

I sat there, pondering. There was truth to what the girl had said. The door swung open, I lifted my head to meet the furious one of Shigaraki.

"You little brat-"

And fear filled inside of me.

I'd rather be myself and hated for it than be what they want and hate myself for it -NF

I know you didn't ask for that but I love NF's music. I'm going to his concert and my friend got me his signature :)

Thats a really interesting story that I dont have the energy to explain 

HA losers, another short chapter that your gonna have to deal with. Why people are still here confuses me, but thank you.