Café

Fiona's POV

I walk into work waving at Noor who is my manager "Hey Fi you look extremely happy? Whats up Spill whats happening!" Noor said as she walked to her Office and coming back "Mm. I Don't know I just feel happy today" I said in a low tone with a grin "Aww I thought it was like, OMG I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" She chuckle as we both walked to the cashier counter  as we watched Emma walk in quickly "Sorry I'm late, I just slept in" She sets her bag down by my stuff and walks toward us "You to stay here I'll be making the Drinks, and Food since Bronwyn is taking care of poor olive She ain't feeling well.." Noor said walking to the kitchen, I Felt bad for poor Olive "Ehh Em.." I whisper and she looked at me "I am gonna go to the bathroom " I say as I walk back hearing the Door bell ring as people walk inside "PHEW FI YOU PERFUME IS POWERFUL " She fake coughs just to make me embarrassed, I roll my eyes as I used the restroom.

Hugh's POV

I walk in to this Café smelling.. Flowers?!?! I Hear A familiar voice scream something about Perfume, I notice it was Em!? "Hey Em! " I said ask I walk to the counter "Hey Hugh what would you like on a fine day, Didn't Imagine you coming here its always horace" She said chuckling as I do the the same "He Sure loves His coffee, Anyways I would Like a Normal coffee with some honey and they Some whipped cream and some ho-" I say as Em says "Honey drizzled on top?" She said Laughing, I notice a girl come out but didn't really get a good glimpse  of her until I looked again and.. HOLY SHIT SHE IS HOT. SHES GOT THESE BEAUTIFUL EYES THAT REFLECT IN THE SUNLIGHT AS ITS RISING, HER HAIR LOOKS PERFECT WITH THOSE CURLSS. HER SKIN IS LIKE GOLD, HELL SHE IS GOLD.. I start to stare at her a couple times until she saw me looking at her and she smiles "Hey Fi!!" Emma said as The girl waves at her and sits on the counter looking outside.

Fiona's POV

I walk out to see this cute boy talking to Em as she said Hi to me I wave, I notice this boy staring at me constantly but I just smiled, I sit up on the counter as Emma leaves to the kitchen, I watch outside as the beautiful sun rises "Hey!" The boy says interrupting me as I was day dreaming, I look at him waving "You look new? Whats your name" He said as I saw him winking at me "No..I'm not new just dont like to be out there.." I say "Yeah I can relate to that." He says chuckling as I got down to Introduce myself "My..name is Fiona..Fiona Frauenfeld.." I say looking down Nervously as I hated how I was speaking but just something about him made me talk..
"You got a really beautiful name, My name is Hugh Apiston " He said smirking "So where you from..?" Hugh said "Ireland.." I started to tear up as he mentioned it "Hey hey.. What happened there..!?!?" He said as I finally start bawling my eyes out.

Hugh's POV

She told me about how she helped the village she was in cause of the Potato Famine and they found out she Grew plants and started calling her a witch "THEY CALLED ME A WITCH IT WAS WAY WORSE IN PERSON, THEY WANTED TO KILL ME " She said As I ran to her hugging her "Darling who is the person who said that cause I'm gonna kick there ass." I said furious cause who would call this hottie a Witch I saw Em come walking out with my coffee and said "Here hugh sorry noor had something going o-" She noticed us hugging and smiled "Now look at this. My hugh and Fiona are falling in love aw I must leave." Emma said as Fiona pulls back embarrassed and runs to the bathroom crying, "She seem extremely quiet and doesn't like to talk a whole sentence etc..?" I say to Emma as I saw her sigh "Well.. It is because of what those men say to her. It took her voice she calls it." Emma said in a sad tone "Do You know her number." I said blushing but fucking pissed off "OoOo Hugh and Fiona sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G 1st comes love then comes marriage the comes a baby in a baby carriage. " She repeat but I ignore it, I see Fiona walk out as I pay Emma and walk out, She ran to me and hugged me tight "Bye Hope we meet again" She said with her Hot Irish soft voice.
I go home and realized Emma didn't give me her phone number "FUCK" I said disappointed in myself.