Bell test

Chapter 4
________________
3rd POV

It was morning and sakura was in bed.

She woke up about 3 minutes ago. She was just thinking about what she could expect.

She finally got up and looked at the time. She remembered she had to meet up with her team at 6 and it was 4:50.

Sakura looked outside and looked at the dark sky.

She got her clothes and went to take a shower.

Her showers usually take about 15-20 minutes. It was a little habit of hers.

After her shower she looked at the time and saw she still had time.

She got dressed and put on her forehead protector.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She loves her long hair, but she doesn't want it to get in the way.

After her hair got dried she went to the kitchen about to get food. Then she remembered kakashi's words and decided not to eat.

She went to the entrance and put on her sandals and headed out.

She was walking and noticed the sun was raising.

After a little while she made it to the training ground 3.

She noticed how all three of them came at the same time.

Sakura smiled at both "morning." "Good morning Sakura-Chan!!" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke just act as if he didn't like her. Sakura shrugged and sat on the ground waiting for kakashi to arrive.

All three of them were tired and hungry. All three listened to kakashi and didn't eat breakfast.

Sakura and naruto were on the ground, tired and hungry.

"Uhhh where is he!?" Naruto questioned. Sakura frowned.

Then suddenly a poof sound was heard. They all turned their heads and saw the white haired man they were waiting for.

"Yo." Kakashi said with a peace sign.

"YOURE LATE!!" Naruto and sakura yelled. "Sorry I got lost in the path of life..." "LIER!"

They all got the there spots and kakashi started to speak. "Alright your task is easy all you have to do is take these bells away from me before noon." He said talking out 2 bells.

Kakashi walked and put a timer on that was set for noon.

Sakura saw 2 bells and spoke up. "Hey wait, why are there only 2 bells and 3 of us?" 'Sakura why do you ask such dumb questions.'

Sakura was a bit embarrassed by the questions she asked.

Kakashi decided to answer her "good observation sakura. Well to answer your question, the person who doesn't get a bell would get tide up and and won't eat any lunch." He smiled