Night 1

Kira's POV
Me and Rose-Ann were walking down the road to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. It was such a dump.! I slipped on banana peels about 5 times.
"Ugh, I can't believe we're working at this DUMP!" I complained.
"Look, there's the door," Ann replied.
"Race you there!"
"Sorry, no."
"How can you turn down a race," I muttered.
"I'm not that fast," she said and took a key out of her pocket. We both walked to the door. She unlocked it. It was dark, so we turned on the lights. Then we saw this bar thingy. It said 89%.
"Um, Ann, I think we gotta shut the light," I whispered.
"Why?"
I pointed at the bar thing and she nodded. She then spotted a torchlight. She turned of the lights and turned on her flashlight. Then when she turned the light shone on...AN ANIMATRONIC!
"AAAAAAAHHHH!!" We screamed.
"Woah, woah, girls, calm down!" The figure said.
We realized it was a girl. A human one.
"Hi there, I'm CC." She held out her hand so I could shake it. I hesitated a bit, but took it anyway.
She looked around for a minute, then headed to a screen. I think it was the CCTVs.
"HOLY SHEEP!" Suddenly I heard a scream. I faced CC and then the camera. Apparently a face was there...I think it was a bunny. A purple one. She was covering her eyes. I sighed and took over. Then the door creaked open. I breathed heavily and put on a mask I found.
"Um...miss?" A voice said. I took off the mask and saw FREDDY!!
"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" I screamed again. Ann scowled at me but stopped when she noticed Freddy.
"D-don't worry girls, I'm a person. I'm Andrew." He replied nervously. I apologized and went back to the cameras. Then I checked the power. 59%?!! It was 3:00 a.m. I tried to figure out what was conserving the power, and noticed the doors were closed.
"Uh, Andrew, could you help open the door?"
He nodded and pushed a button that opened the door. Then the door (the one at the back, not the "button controlled one) opened. I sighed. Wow there's so much night guards! This time two girls came in.
"Hi there, I'm Via and this is CJ!" The blue haired one said. She nudged the pink haired girl, who was listening to music while texting. She looked up and waved at us. She then sat on a chair and looked back at her phone..which had a Nyan cat cover? Weird. Via began to look around.
MAGICAL TIME LAPSE
Suddenly we heard a bell. I looked at the clock, it was 6:00 a.m!
"Yay!" We all said in unison.
We said our goodbyes..me and Rose-Ann walked home together, Via with CJ. Andrew and CC walked home alone. Not together.
~*~*~
Heya guys! If you haven't already read the description, this book is based on Jeanne-X-Freddy's role play book. Hope you guys enjoy the story! ~CJW