1

*knock knock*

(Her house's exterior plus her parents are rich too but bcs her dad's business is in village they don't live in city also this house is own by y/n since it's under her name so she don't have to pay rent)

Y/n- aish! Who's tf is knocking on the door...*rolled eyes*

??- where you're going princess.

Y/n- nowhere just checking who's on the door...

??-oh! Ok

Author's pov- y/n get up from her bed and wear her bathrobe to hide her naked body....she went to the main gate and open the door andddd here's jimin!(her bestf)

Jm- hey bee!
(Yes! Jimin call y/n bee bcs she's scared of them)

Y/n- *sighed* jimin what are you doing here so early in the morning???

Jimin- what? I came to surprise you and here's you not even thanking me *rolled eyes*

Author's pov- jimin went inside y/n house ignoring her annoyed face

Jimin-hey where's my book u took last week?

Y/n- it's in my...

Jm- in your room? Got it!

Y/n- hey no! Wait I'll bring it

Jm- y/n are u hiding something?*smirked*

Y/n- ah n-n-noo

Jm- got it.....

Y/n- *sighed in relief*

Jm- that ur lying i m going to check *hehehe*

Y/n- wait no!

Author's pov- with that jimin opened the room of y/n's room and saw a man looking young lying on y/n's bed covering himself with a blanket probably naked under the bed...but it doesn't surprise him at all...the man was sleeping btw....jimin grab y/n's hand and pull her out of the room...

Y/n- aaahh jimin leave me it's hurting

Jm- bee just tell me one thing do u know his name?

Y/n- u-m-m-mmm yaa wh-hy do u ask?

Jm-tell me then!

Y/n- fine! I don't know what will you do

Jm- bee ur seriously insane how can u sleep with someone u don't even know...it's ur 16th time!

Y/n- 16th? Wow that's a good record

Jm-cut the crap y/n....when are you going to stop doing these things? You didn't even use protection 2 times and maybe u forget that u got pregnant not long ago...

Y/n- wth jimin I already abort the child it's not a big deal

Jm-dont regret anything y/n and think before you act

Y/n- ok mom! *Rolled eyes*

Jm-whatever I m leaving also wake that man up and throw him outside the house before I do it

Y/n- ok park fucking jimin aishh

Author's pov- jimin leave the house sighing at y/n's condition she's out of hand now.....

Jm's mind- she's literally having night stand almost everyday I don't know why but I can't see her like this she's ruining her health also.

Author's pov- jimin got a call so he start talking on it outside y/n's house. Then he heard a sudden loud voice like a vase or something fell...

*****BANGGGG******
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N= yo guys it's yi hyun do tell me in the comment how was the starting... Part 2 will be published soon next part will be continued by je Yeon....byiii saranghae♥