8

(Next day in class ) author pov- y/n was coming towards jimin with a smile waving a hi at him but jimin saw and just fakes a sarcastic smile and started talking to ryujin with his eye smile...

Y/n (in mind)- i thought we made up our mess why is he ignoring me now

* Y/n looked a Lil sad and she stopped smiling and gone to her desk ....

But jungkook came and sat beside her

Let me introduce you guys to jk

He came towards y/n with his eyes covering with his hair his smile was the brightest could make anyone fall for his smile his mole under his lips y/n could see it clearly with a shine in his eyes

Jk - y/n why are you looking so sad where is your bright smile like always ....

Y/n - nothing jungkookaa.. just feeling a Lil down ..

Jk - why are you sick do you have a fever !??

Keeping his hand on y/n's forehead ..

But there was some one watching them ...

Jimin was not looking happy giving them a side eye

Jimin was not looking happy giving them a side eye ... Ryujin noticed and asked jimin

Ryujin - is everything ok why are you looking there ...

Jimin - *with a smile* no nothing everything is ok ..

Ryujin - ahokk than * still kinda sus *

*At the canteen*

*Canteen*

Author's pov- jimin , jk , Tae , and yoongi was sitting together as always but jimin was acting kinda diff.

Tae-is somthing bothering you jimin??

Jm-* while giving an side eye to jk * ya someone's bothering me since morning.

Jk- who is it?? Yn???

Jm- Jesus guys why do u always bring her up in every situation it's not like I can't have fun or make any other friend other than yn....uk I want some space that's it don't mention her again nd again.

Author's pov-while jimin was saying all the stuff all the three were signalling him to stop but jimin keep going.

Jm- Tf guys all of u know that currently the air is not good between us...bringing her up in every situation will not change anything my feeling have changed for her so u guys bett-

Jk- Jimin stop it *he shout*

Jm- what! *Jimin looked back as everyone was looking behind him*

Author's pov-as jimin turn his head back there was yn standing holding her food tray and looking at jimin it feels like she was at a verse to cry any second jimin looked at her in guilt and open his mouth to explain but before he speak yn start talking.

Yn-i m sorry jimin...I never know that you were that uncomfortable with me sorry for dragging you in this one sided friendship...Thank you for everything that you've ever done for me....you can act like you never know me.

Author's pov-with this yn throw her food tray in the dustbin and move towards the exit....jimin stand up to follow her but get stopped by a grip on his hand.

Jk- Jimin let her be alone and give her some time to sort her feeling what u did today was too much to handle for yn i guess....i should call rosé and tell her to be by yn's side.

Jm- yaa that sounds good *in a sad tone* yoongi hyung what should I do she's too much angry i can feel it.

Yoongi- firstly u shouldn't talk about a girl u have a crush on like this...second go and apologize to her after some time don't go just now....and third ur a dumbass always bringing trouble to yn.

Jm-shit i m fvcked up right now!!!

(Imp point- jimin was talking about yn like this bcs he was annoyed and angry since he saw yn and jk together also "my feeling have changed for her" this line means he no longer think of yn as a bestf but as his crush. I hope this will help u understand btw our jiminie is soft hearted)

*2 hours later*

Author's pov-yn was not in the class while jimin was keeping looking at the door of the class wishing to see yn but she didn't come.

*In the evening*

Author's pov-jimin was going back from college to home but he decided to check yn's fav places to make sure where she is.

Jm's mind- shit where the fvck is yn it's been a fvcking 6 hours since she's gone. *While turning to a bar*

*In the bar*

Author's pov-yn was sitting on the chair and drinking soju....she literally drink 6 bottles and she's fvcking drunk now. As she was drinking some guys approach her.

Guy1- hey beautiful are you here alone?*in a flirty tone*

Guy2- looks like ur pretty drunk

Guy3- should we drop you home?

Yn- how am I supp-pose to g-go with you  i don't even know you guys *in a drunk tone*

Guy1- We will let you know who we are

Guy2-so come with us

Author's pov-with this one of them grab yn's hand and starts dragging her to a room in the bar

Yn-hey you jerkkkk leave me.....helppppp me

Author's pov-as everyone in the bar starts giving those guys side looks

Guy1- hahaha don't worry she's our friend she's drunk and talking rubbish...you guys can continue drinking.

Author's pov- yn hold one of the couch there and gripped it tightly as yn was not leaving the couch one of those guys starts to force yn to hold her up in bridal style.

*Punch*

A/n- heyy guys Ig all of you already predict what will happen in the next part but stay tuned for it....next part will be continued by je Yeon(#_#)