Chapter 18

Thinking of what the girl said just now that she was leaving tomorrow, and thinking of the girl's face that was very similar to "her", he couldn't help but ignore it.

  Sighing, he asked the driver to turn around, but since there was no way to go to the village or the store, he could only turn around in a circle. He got out of the car with the bag in his hand, refused the assistant's request to see him off, and walked into the black street. Huhu alley.

  This place is indeed as the girl said, narrow and dark, and moss and cockroaches can be seen everywhere under the dim street lights on rainy days. You can imagine the hygienic environment here.

  He frowned, this was territory he had never set foot in.

  Hesitating between whether to go on or not, and the idea of ​​turning back and letting the assistant run.

  Suddenly, screams pierced his eardrums.

  "Help! Ah! Don't! Is there anyone who can save me!"

  "Let go of me! I can give you money, so please don't!"

  Something happened! His heart tightened.

  He didn't care about the messy environment in front of him, and kept running while listening to the sound.

  The sound was getting closer, and he ran to the carport of an old-fashioned residential area, and saw a scene that made him tear up.

  All the clothes on the girl's upper body have been torn apart by the two men, and the skirt has also been pulled down. At this time, there is only a piece of wet and light underwear left on the whole body. It can be said that the whole body is almost naked, and one of the two men is already naked at this time. He said, holding down the girl firmly, one was about to take off his clothes.

  His energy and blood surged to Tianling Gai, and his self-contained and calm life in the previous 26 years was completely broken at this moment.

  I don't know if it was because the girl's face was so similar to that person's, his anger value doubled, and he just rushed to pull up the person on the ground and punched him.

  He kicked the person who was taking off his clothes again. The two of them were at the time when they were in the highest mood and most relaxed physically and mentally. They never expected that Cheng Yaojin would come out halfway to spoil their good deeds, and they were so cruel.

  "Boy! I warn you! This is my territory, if you want to live, get out now, don't spoil my good deed, or I will fuck you too!" The yellow hair who was beaten first threatened.

  Sheng Yanming turned his ears off, and punched each person, as if to beat them to death.

  When he thought of someone who looked ninety percent like her, or even exactly the same, it was not an exaggeration to think that the person with this face would be ruined by these yellow hairs, and he wanted to kill someone!

  Lan Xin was really frightened. Although she intentionally left her bag in the car with one hand, she was not sure that the other party would definitely come after her, and she never thought that when she was about to get home, she would meet two A punk sheltering from the rain in a carport.

  She was so frightened that she was trembling all over now, she was really close, if Sheng Yanming appeared one minute late, her virginity would be lost!

  Lying on the ground for a long time, she couldn't recover. She raised her head and saw Sheng Yanming's posture that seemed to kill someone, her heart skipped a beat.

  She knows that this era pays attention to the law. Although she doesn't know if "everyone is equal" can be truly achieved, she definitely doesn't want the "long-term meal ticket" she finally found to fall because of this kind of thing.

  She didn't care about the pain in her hand, she got up and reached out to hug Sheng Yanming from behind.

  "Stop beating, you'll die if you keep beating, it's not worth it for me."

  "Stop beating, please."

"The girl hugged him from behind, begging in a crying voice. The cold body temperature was like cold water pouring from the top of his head, and he gradually regained his sanity. The

  soft touch came from the back, and the cold body was pressed tightly against him. Rubbing his back, his mind came back, but his body started to heat up.

  At this moment, he had already decided that he wanted this woman. He

  took a few breaths, looked at the rags on the ground, and took off the clothes on his body. The shirt, turned around and put it on for her.

  She was obviously still a little dazed, and was embraced by him, allowing him

  to do whatever he wanted. His shirt was so wide that it could cover the woman's thighs.

  But the already soaked clothes covered the woman's unevenness He even understands

  why these two scumbags on the ground are interested in sex.

  But, this kind of scum also wants to touch his woman?

  He glanced ruthlessly at the two thugs on the ground, and already judged them in his heart He was sentenced to death.

  He looked down at the girl in his arms and cried several times a day. The eyes that most resembled "her" were already swollen to the size of walnuts, full of uneasiness and hesitation. The

  original red lips were frightened. She was already pale, and so was her complexion.

  She glanced at her hands wrapped like rice dumplings, and buttoned each sleeve for her. The huge breasts on her chest seemed to burst her chest, and the two looming red plums could hardly conceal it. , a pair of long and slender white legs were exposed to the air. His

  Adam's apple rolled a few times, suppressing the desire in his heart.

  Even though he had decided that the beauty in his arms was his property, he

  was not yet so beastly as to take advantage of others. He wants this little white rabbit to open his

  legs willingly and let him fuck.

  PS. Lan Xin: The most high-end hunters often appear in the form of prey.