Chapter 43

The big hand patted the woman's upturned buttocks, signaling her to stand up.

  Lan Xin supported his shoulders and slowly got down from the chair.

  It's just that his legs softened, and he lay down between the man's legs again.

  "Here is Sui Sui, are you still full?" A man's low laughter came from above his head.

  Lan Xin didn't answer, but grabbed the man's outstretched hand and stood up.

  The man also stood up, kicked his heels, and kicked the tens of thousands of leather seats mixed with lewd water to the back, making an open space.

  Randomly swept the documents on the table aside, "Sui Sui took off her skirt, turned around and supported the table."

  Lan Xin picked it up lightly, and the nightgown slipped to the ground.

  Turning around and obediently supporting the solid wood desk with her hands, she already understood the man's intentions.

  Sheng Yanming threw away the bathrobe he was wearing, and Lan Xin felt the heat coming from behind.

  Two big hands passed under her shoulders, grabbing the fullness of her chest, and a pair of snow breasts were ravaged into various shapes by the man's hands.

  "Hmm~" Lan Xin moaned, her slender swan neck slightly raised.

  Sheng Yanming lowered his head to hold her sensitive earlobe. From a distance, the two looked like mandarin ducks crossing their necks.

  A big cock touched Lan Xin's buttocks, it was extremely hard.

  "Suisui stick up your butt." The man ordered in a low voice.

  "Hmm~" The woman propped her hands on the table and leaned forward, as if she was sending a pair of tits into the man's hands to play with.

  The round buttocks are raised, and the posture of a little bitch courting, revealing the most private parts of the body.

  The man's cooperation with her was very useful. He patted the peach buttocks in front of him with his big palms, fiddled with the honey-stained lips with his rough fingers, held the cock with his left hand, pinched his slender waist with his right hand, and started pumping.

  "Yeah~ Ah Yan came in~ It's so full." Lan Xin's flower hole was refilled by the dick, and she couldn't help but blurted out a moan.

  "Sui Sui is so tight, she has been fucked several times, why is she still so tight? Huh?" the man whispered in her ear.

  The hot breath tickled her ears, and she couldn't help clamping her lower body again.

  "Hiss, don't pinch it." The man patted her buttocks as punishment, but unexpectedly, the stimulating woman tightened her acupuncture points more and more.

  "Sui Sui, good boy, take it easy, it's about to be pinched inside." The man stroked the little red bean in the middle of the honey valley with his big hand, and held a jade rabbit in his hand again with one hand and kneaded it.

  Lan Xin firmly refused to admit that she had done something wrong just now, and took a few deep breaths as she said, and slowly began to relax her whole body.

  Unexpectedly, at the moment she opened the prison, the man pushed upwards, sending most of the shaft in.

  "Hmm~ Ah Yan!" Lan Xin couldn't help turning her head and glaring at her, but at this moment, her face was like a peach blossom, and the spring in her eyes couldn't be stopped, and she had no deterrent power at all.

  The pussy that had already climaxed was not as painful as before, and the juicy passage quickly accepted the invasion of foreign objects, and began to swallow huge objects unconsciously.

  "Hmm~ the small mouth on the top of Sui Sui is scolding me, and the small mouth below is already eating the big dick bit by bit."

  The man sighed in satisfaction.

  The big hands were placed on the woman's slender waist, which could be wrapped with both hands, and the man's powerful waist began to pump.

  The moaning of the woman and the panting of the man began to sound in the study room, as well as the rhythmic slapping sound of the two bulging offspring bags under the man's crotch as they were being fucked dry.

  "Is it good to fuck you like this?" He asked in his ear.

  "Yeah~ It's so deep, I'm about to reach it." Lan Xin answered the man's question obediently, even if he couldn't see the face, the man could still imagine the obedient appearance of the other party, which was very much like a primary school student answering the question.

  The man stopped his movements, lowered his head and asked her, "Where is the push?"

  He deliberately pushed against the cervix.

  "Is it here? Is it going to hit Sui Sui's little womb?"

  "Huh?" The man's voice was low and deep. Lan Xin couldn't see his red eyes at this time, but was excited.

  "Well~ don't push it there."

  The man took her hand and came to the intersection of the two, touching the stick that hadn't been able to enter the tender place.

  "Then what should we do? Sui Sui, there are still so many who haven't gone in?"

  Lan Xin secretly scolded the dog man in her heart, but her tone was full of confusion.

  "Did Ah Yan grow longer again? Did they all go in just now?"

  "Hehe." Sheng Yanming laughed softly, pinching his soft tits.

  "Is Sui Sui ready?" Before he finished speaking, he didn't care about the woman's reaction.

  Pushing upwards with all my strength, the glans directly opened the opening of the uterus and entered the warm uterine bud.

  "Ah~ I'm going to be penetrated." Although Lan Xin was mentally prepared, she was stimulated to shed physical tears and moaned helplessly.

  This is something Lan Xin has never experienced before.

  She had never seen such a thick and long dick in all the acacias in the building where she received customers personally, so naturally she had never seen a uterus.