chapter 1

the beginning

Introduction;

grace windsor was lonely all her life but somethings changed in her life that leaded to different things in her life , like coping with her social anxiety , stepping outside her comfort zone .This describes her life and the things she did . Remember this maybe the most relatable teenage story you'll ever read

about;

She had a fear of disappointing and letting down herself and people she loved but she did that very often .She had long brunette hairs and she was pretty too . But she was insecure of herself . She considered herself unlikable . she was an introvert and liked her own space .She loved music and wanted to pursue it as a job and get paid for doing what she loved.Her favourite band was one direction.she was really kind . She wanted to over come her fear and become a better version of herself

NARRATOR;

grace windsor was in school through kindergarden to middle school ,which she likes to explain it as the most painful school years of her life . Don't get me wrong her parents was amazing to her and she loved them from every bit of her heart ,But things for her was difficult at school she was bullied constantly, like every other kid she cried because nobody liked her and which gave them another reason to make fun of her , a little later after 5th grade she left school and was homeschooled from 6th to 7th grade .So because of that trying to make friends was out of the picture and that was something she never experienced and didn't knew the importance of friendship.She did love her family dearly .

during the time she was homeschooled she developed social anxiety because she didn't interact with anyone outside her family and relatives after 6th grade her parents enrolled her in to her old middle school .

The first day and after;

the first day she enter her class all eyes were on her , the fear of talking to anyone was eating her up in the inside . Her old teacher was sitting in the class, she was horrible and really wasn't nice to her , maybe that had to do something to do with her daughter because she was in the class as grace and she couldn't help her favouritism towards her daughter.....but we won't go down that road .Grace joined school a month late ,so everybody had their little tiny friend groups this annoyed her very much. but later on she made friends with a girl she knew before (lets say her name was diana ). Diana was a quite personality and didn't talk to anyone really grace bearly ever saw her laugh . Two other girls can along avery and sofia . Grace was old rivals with sofia in her past because she was mean and was like queen of bullying people .Grace found it weird that how suddenly sofia wanted to be her friend .One day grace didn't go to the school, by this time she really grew close to avery ,so like any friend she called avery and talked to her for a while when she told her that sofia was talking crap about her with diana .Grace was enraged by such horrible act of sofia . The next day when she went to school and confronted her.She said that she had no idea what grace was talking about.

graces pov;

Naturally i confronted her and she refused to these allegations I told avery what she did so avery said" oh god ! you can't go and just confront her " she said in a frustrated tone which made me question if she lied to me, but i stayed her friend till the end .it was the day of the final exams of the seventh grade , i looked for avery and she wasn't there and just like that the exams over and there was no sign of avery i tried to call her but she never picked up ,so guessing that she ghosted me , there is no sign of where she could be and what she maybe upto now,

NARRATOR;

then after that she left that deadbeat school and was then again she was homeshooled again in 8th grade ....... she was in fear and sadness but also relieved that she didn't have to face those people again.

New beginning;

to be continued........

(incase of any typing mistake please msg the official writer)