Relaxation

Nico laid down on Percy's bunk in the Poseidon cabin

Percy has a new demigod sibling now, a little kid. But he's always out and about, or sleeping over at a different cabin because it can get kind of lonely for an energetic child in Cabin 3.

Percy is showering, and Nico is just relaxing. He misses this: relaxing. He has individual sessions with struggling kids almost every day, and he also has group activities and he walks around camp all day to make sure everyone is okay. It's a fun job, but there's no breaks. It's almost like a long-term quest, just he isn't about to get stabbed at every turn (sometimes, these kids are wild).

Nico can see the steam from the shower, the door was slightly open. But he didn't mind. Hot showers are always the best. He laid with his chest on the bed, his hip on its side, and his arms sprawled out as he buried the side of his face in the pillow. He was cozying up with no shame about it.

When the showerhead turned off, Nico pushed himself up by his arms, sitting pretty as he waited for Percy to walk in. When he did, Nico blushed, both not realizing our flirtatious his pose was until Percy looked him up and down and taking in how hot Percy looked doing it. Percy was wearing only his towel, wrapped around his hips promptly. His chest was still as shredded as ever, and he'd shaved everything but his legs. He looked good, with leftover droplets of water rolling down his back and his abs.

Percy smirked, noticing Nico's appeal. "What?"

"As if you don't know, Jackson," Nico responded sarcastically. "You're not that dumb. Get over here."

Percy walked up, towering of Nico. Nico reached up and placed his hands on Percy's chest. Nico had picked up a new hobby, which made him look really gay--nail art. He had pretty stilettos on, black with little rhinestones on them. He drew them down Percy's chest delicately, Percy flexing automatically at the touch.

"You're hot," Nico noted.

Percy smirked, "Yeah, I just got out the shower."

Nico looked at the slight red tinge that Percy's skin had acquired. "Yeah... you're hot in temperature, too."

~ 30 minutes later ~

Nico exhaled slowly, pressing his lips into Percy's

Nico exhaled slowly, pressing his lips into Percy's. Percy had gotten into a habit of biting Nico's bottom lip when they kissed, and Nico loved it. Drawing his fingers down Percy's V as they made out, Nico hummed quietly, giving Percy his lip.

"You're so getting into it, Jackson," Nico commented, smiling and opening his eyes.

Percy pulled back slightly, giving the lop-sided smile he's so famous for, "Not one bit."

Nico closed his eyes and went in again. Percy bit Nico's bottom lip and pulled on it, his teeth sliding off at the end. He earned a quiet moan from Nico.

Percy slid his hands in Nico's hair and things started getting messy. Nico gave Percy his tongue this time, enjoying how the son of Poseidon decided to suck on it. With quiet hums, he rested his hands on Percy's chest, feeling him up a lot today.

"I think you're the one... getting into it," Percy whispered inbetween kisses.

Nico smiled, keeping his hands in place, "Don't tell me you don't like it."

"No," Percy mumbled, "I love it."

~ 90 minutes later ~

Nico rested his head on Percy's chest. His hair was tickling Percy, the length resting right above Nico's shoulders by now, but Percy tried to pay no mind, enjoying the intimacy. Nico had his hand on Percy's chest (yes, still) and was laying on his side against Percy's ribs. They cuddled as they caught their breath.

"You know..." Percy started, breathy words and a mischievous tone. "We should do this more often."

Nico smirked, "I wish. We're both way too busy."

Percy knew that the son of Hades was right, but he didn't like that hard truth. He gently caressed Nico's chin, making Nico look up and their eyes interlocked.

"Let's make time."

Nico blushed, pulling his face away and laying back down. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay. You're hot enough."

Percy chuckled, "I know I am."

"Don't let it go to your head, Jackson."

"What? The Son of Hades telling me that I'm hot? Doesn't go to my head at all."

With a roll of his eyes and his blush staying in place, Nico smirked, "Any plans for later today?"

Percy hummed, "Not anything important."

"Good," Nico replied. "Me either."

With that, they laid there for a moment, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. It was nice, not being busy, just getting caught up in each other instead of getting caught up in loads of work.

With a light sigh, Percy turned his head to look at the fountain in his cabin. It was a quiet noise that helped him through the lonely nights, the water spurting out and flowing with ease.

He wanted to ask Nico in this moment. Ask if they're dating, if they like each other, or if this is all just pleasure and benefits. But he was scared. Scared that if he told Nico he wanted to be something with him, he'd be lying. Scared because he isn't sure what he wants, he just knows he wants Nico to be a part of it. And ultimately, scared that Nico didn't feel the same. Whatever they were, he liked the fun and mystery of it, but he was getting older. He wanted to start building a life... didn't he?

All this thinking made his head hurt, and he wasn't in the most clearest of states to think about it anyways, having just had been skintimate Nico and all. He took a deep breath, relaxing into the sheets and letting an arm rest over Nico's back.

"You okay?" Nico asked, wondering what in the world could be going through Percy's head now.

"Yeah," he responded, "Just chilling."