Injustice

(Lex Luthor is talking to Deathstroke and Mirror Master in the Hall of Doom, talking about their plan to defeat them as Luthor calls them the ever expanding  League and protect the world from Darkseid. Everywhere the world looks, there is a Parademon so they must step up their game)

(Deathstroke breaks the rest of the villains out of prison goes to break out Joker, Sinestro and Black Manta while Mirror Master breaks out Giganta abs Black Manta)

LEGION OF DOOM

Luthor
Brainiac
Joker
Riddler
Deathstroke
Giganta
Mirror Master
Sinestro
Black Manta

(Of course, the main idea for Luthor now is to divide the League. Some want to go back to their families while half thinks they should stay together)

(Clark is one of these people coming home to Kent Farm. Jonathan has gotten older in between the sequels. Martha is also living there helping around the house)

(Aquaman is also being questioned about being king due to him not being there for the Parademons and with the League. He needs to choose between Atlantis and the surface)

(Everyone who I haven't named has left the Hall of Justice)

(Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl and Cyborg stay at the Hall, but while the latter two are training, we see Cyborg change and that's not a good thing. Something happened)

(That something is that Luthor found the Anti-Life Equation)