Report Card Trouble Part 3

Grant's POV:

"When you go into the house, I want you to go into the living room and stand at attention in the corner until I come to get you," I tell my daughter as we pull into the driveway.

I had a specific punishment planned out for Katrina for sneaking out and for drinking. I hadn't thought about what I would change in her punishment if her grades weren't good. I don't know if I will change anything. I need to make it clear to her that sneaking out and drinking is NEVER to happen again, but her grades are important as well. I think the punishment that I had planned will still work,

I go out back and I cut a switch off the hickory tree. I go inside and grab the wooden spoon from the kitchen drawer. I take my belt off and go into the living room. I lay all three implements out on the coffee table. I sit down on the couch.

"Stay where you are for right now, I want to explain something to you," I lecture her for a good 5 minutes, making sure I cover all the basics of why she should never sneak out and go anywhere without me knowing where she is, and how drinking underage is never to happen again.

"What made you decide to do this to begin with?" I ask.

"I thought that if I was already in trouble, I might as well have fun before I'm not able to," she answers me.

"That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!" I growl. I start lecturing her again.

After I am done lecturing, I call my daughter over to me.

"Katrina, come over here," I say sternly.

She turns around and sees the three implements on the table and she inches herself back,

"Katrina Leanne, I said come over here, NOW," I say more sternly.

"Dad, please! Not the switch,"

"One," I start counting. The kids know that counting means they get extra. Katrina wisely comes over to me,

I pull her over my lap and pull her skirt up and pull her underwear down. I smack her bottom, sitspots, and thighs, over and over until they are pink and she is just starting to sniffle. I pick up the wooden spoon, and I set a timer on my phone.

"I'm spanking you with the wooden spoon for 5 minutes straight, then I will use my belt, and then I will do the switch," I tell her. I will obviously give her breaks in between, I know this is a harsh punishment, but I need her to understand that sneaking out and drinking is something that can never happen again.

I begin bringing the wooden spoon down on her pink bottom and for the first 2 minutes she is able to keep her composure and not start fully crying, and moving around too much. I up the intensity and that gets her going. I know my children and how much they can handle and at what point I need to start going harder. I start out light and then build up. On minute number 3 she is starting to cry and shift a little.

I smack her thigh hard, "stay still, Katrina," I warn.

At minute 4 I start going full strength and she is now fully crying. I stop when the timer goes off and her bottom is a light shade of red. I lift her off my lap and tell her to bend over the couch, as I pick up my belt.

She does as she is told and I allow my belt to fall over and over,

Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack

"OW dad, please I'm sorry!" she cries, I only continue.

Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack

"OWWW, Dad, PLEASE STOP!, I'M SORRY!'

"Last set Bunny, almost done with the belt," I tell her and put my hand on her back. I aim the last half on her sitspots and the other half on her thighs and she is a sobbing mess when I finally put my belt down.

"I'm sorry daddy, please no more. I won't do it again. I promise! Please!" She cries as I hold her as she calms down, but also knows that she still has the switch coming.

I give her a few minutes to calm down, rubbing her back until she is just down to a hiccupping sniffle.

"Alright Bunny, 30 with the switch and then we are done with the punishment for sneaking out and drinking, tomorrow night you will get the paddle for your grades, I want you to do better in those classes. But for now, lets finish this punishment," I tell her as I pick up the switch and I do the promised 30 before breaking the switch and sitting back down and pulling my sobbing daughter into my arms and I rock her back and forth until she is softly snoring and I bring her upstairs and lay her down on her stomach, kiss her forehead and tell her I love her.

"Love you bunny," I say covering her with her blanket.

"Love you too, daddy," she responds tiredly.

I know this had been a really hard punishment and I'm really hoping that she learned her lesson and won't think that getting into more trouble would be a good idea when she is already in trouble.