Episode 3(Season 2)

Intro:Warera Omou,Yue Ni Warera Ari by Kishidan

Union City(3rd POV)

We see Specter and Kanon Specter fighting against the four Kamen Riders as Naki release her claw and charge at Kanon Specter but she use her sword and slash Naki away.Ikazuchi charge her fist with red electric energy and punch Kanon Specter as she fall onto the ground.

Specter dodge the attack from Horobi as Jin jumped and deliver a flying flaming kick at Specter as he got hit and back away.

Kamen Rider Jin(Burning Falcon):Come on.Show us what you got Specter.

Makoto(Specter):Screw you!Arrghhh!

He charge at them as he change to his Nobunaga form.

Ghost Driver Announcer:Ware No Ikizama!Okehazama!

He summon his Gan Gun Hand in Gun Mode and slash them as he scanned it using his Ghost Driver.

Ghost Driver Announcer:Dai Kaigan!

Gan Gan Miro!Gan Gan Miro!

He create two temporary rows of copies of his weapon as he press the trigger.

Omega Spark!

He fire at them but Jin deliver a flaming punch enery at Specter and knock him onto the ground.

Makoto(Specter Nobunaga):I have no choice but to use this!

He insert the Deep Specter eyecon and close it.

Ghost Driver Announcer:Dive Too Deep!Eye!Girotto Miro!

The Deep Specter parka came out and attack Jin and Horobi as Makoto pull and push the lever and transform to Deep Specter form.

Ghost Driver Announcer:Genkaigan!Deep Specter!Get Go!Kakugo!Giza Giza Ghost!

Kamen Rider Jin(Burning Falcon):You finally use your powerful form.That won't work either!