What feels like a dream

There is probably mistakes. A little short story. Imagine...

She stands on the tip of the cave, water down below her feet. Only a few sheets from falling. For once in her life she feels at peace, her lungs filling up taking in as much as she can. Drowning in the feeling. Holding onto it for as long as she can, refusing to let go. Her thoughts disappear and her mind is blank. She could dance around the world. Enough energy to do whatever, but right now she begs to stay in this place forever. Her mind is at ease and a new feeling arises from her brain only forming into one word: happiness. Her eyes closed only to cling onto her senses. Hearing the waterfall right in front of her, the clean liquid dripped at her fingertips. It fell down and into the area right next to her. A couple feet from falling into the water. Easily able to jump in. Now hearing the water clash against itself because of the loud noise beginning in her head. Breathing in the air once again, submerging the noise beneath her breath. She opens her eyes to crystal clear water reflecting off the light. Standing underneath the rock. Beyond is a dark green forest with trees the size of skyscrapers. The bird's soft feathery wings cut the air. The wild animals make sounds in the distance. Her face misted with the freshwater. She cups her hands reaching out for the water fall. Gulping the sweetness down. She stretches out her hands to the rock above her. Skipping and running all the way down to the grassy surface. While her toes are dipping in the water at her feet. The shade far away now and the sun beams onto her clothes and skin. Her dead tilts back to view the sky, bright, blue, and utterly wonderful.