part one

I am the wife of Drew McIntyre Roman is mad because I am married to Drew Roman is coming up with a plan to kidnap me to marry me. Me and Drew are hanging out with Dean Seth and cody Rhodes Roman calls me and asks me to meet him backstage. Me: Drew I will back Roman needs to talk to me about something.
Drew: be careful love
Me: why Drew: Dean Seth and Cody said that Roman is going to kidnap you
Me: okay if he tries to kidnap me I will walk away. I meet Roman backstage.
Me: what do you want Roman
Roman: marry me instead of Drew
Me: I will not marry you Roman I'm pregnant with Drew's kids
Roman: no your not
Me: yes I am please leave me alone. as I try to walk away Roman hits me over my head and knocks me out.
Roman talking to one of the stage hands: tell drew if he ever wants to see his beautiful wife again he needs to meet me in the ring.
Stage hand: okay. Meanwhile
Drew: Haley should have been back already she is pregnant with two twin girls.
Dean Seth and Cody:you got our sister pregnant???
Drew: yes I did you guys are going to be uncles.
The stage hand: Roman just kidnapped your wife and he said if you ever want to see your beautiful wife again to meet him in the ring
Drew: guys I will beat Roman and win the match.
Dean and Seth: good luck Drew
Drew: thanks guys
Drew goes to the ring to fight Roman I finally wake up and I am in the area basement.
Drew: Roman where is my wife.
Roman: she is in the basement in the arena. Drew: why did you kidnap my wife?
Roman: because she deserves a better man.
Drew: let's fight.