Having a first date with her:

I ask her out on a nice date tonight and she say yes and I went over and wait for her to get ready and I sit downstairs in the living room with her father and her father ask a lot of protective dad questions to me and ask me to promise to treat her like lady and don't hurt her or break her heart and and I say yes and I answer all of her father questions and her father approve me to be a good boyfriend to her. When she come downstairs, we both stand up and I went over the stair and hold i hand out for her to hold and I say that she is very beautiful tonight and she say thank you to me and her father say she was very beautiful young lady and he give her a kiss on her forehead and tell us to home at 10pm and we say ok to him and say bye to her father and her mother and we went to Olive's Garden Restaurant to eat and talk and getting to know each other and it was time to go home and it is 10pm already and we hold hands together walking to her home together and chatting way there and we at her door step and I give her a kiss on her lips and say I love you and she say I love you too and she give me a hug and we both say goodbye each of us and then I watch her go inside her house then I leave her and walk to my home and when income in and I was soo happier and smiling a and my parents come in and ask how was the date and I say it soo wondering and she is my soul mate and I love her!
What a wonderful date that I have tonight and boy and I tired and go to sleep!!
Goodnight I tell my family and they say good night to me!