Chapter 91 - 96

ଓChapter 91

    Still collecting voices when you get home?

    This trick is too obvious.

    Xiang Wei leaned against the wall and said in a small voice: "Didn't you hear enough at the company today?"

    Jiang Cheng: "Not enough." "

    "Then..." Xiang Weinao suddenly had a flash of inspiration in desperation: "You can play today's recording!" Single cycle. Listen to it for as long as you want. "

    Xiang Wei felt that this suggestion of hers was perfect.

    Hmm. Probably because she has been with the top students for a long time, her IQ has also improved under her influence.

    Xiang Wei thought so.

    But she never expected , This perfect suggestion actually screwed her over.

    Because...

    In the end, she became a human flesh player.

    ——The kind that was pressed down by someone and forced to play.

    "..."

    She Why on earth would you think of such a mentally retarded suggestion as a single song cycle!

    ...

    Xiang Wei, who was called 'husband' until he was in a daze, curled up in the arms of the instigator with tears in his eyes, and complained after the incident: "You said in the company today that you want to collect voices. , are you lying to me? You just want... to take the opportunity to bully me! "

    "No." "Jiang Cheng bowed his head to help the man in his arms straighten the messy hair on his forehead, and said with a smile: "There is indeed something about sound collection. Bullying you, just by the way. "

    Xiang Wei: "........."

    By the way...

    She bullied her like this on the first day of work, is she still human?

    The little slaves raised by capitalists really have no human rights! No human rights

    ! Slave Wei has a lot of resentment in his heart: "I never bully you. "

    Jiang Cheng: "You did."

    "When?"

    "At the company. You bullied me badly."

    Huh?

    In the company?

    Isn't she the one being bullied?

    Xiang Wei blinked: "...Give me some hints?"

    Jiang Cheng: "During the recording."

    "...That was you bullying me, did you forget?" Xiang Wei Renxue reminded someone not to distort the facts.

    "I'm just doing my job, but you," Jiang Cheng paused, and then spit out four words in a straight voice: "Excessive force."

    Use...force...excessive...force...

    to brush Xiang Wei's face His ears were so red, he hesitated and said: "I...I am also...executing work." "

    Yes." Jiang Cheng said in agreement: "So we are clear."

    Xiang Wei: "... ..."

    Student, you are a financial student after all, can this be settled?