Candle x Cabby |Angst to fluff

Req by: Fr0gy11boi

During Inanimate Insanity Cabby excused herself.
It was confusing why, and the Pinkers were angry.

"Why did she just leave!? Is anyone going to go after her?" Goo asked while Cabby continued to roll away until she made it near the water and hid underneath a cliff.
"I don't think we can go after her. we are busy." Test Tube says as she goes back to focusing on the contest.
"Well maybe she did that because she needs to do something in private so we don't need to check. Maybe."

>>Cabby's POV<<
'My team hates me and it's obvious. Why am I so horrible! Everyone thinks I'm weird because of my files and rude because of what I said to fan for him taking my files. This is why I don't have any friends... They are pretending to be fine around me.'
I start to cry and hide my face.
Nobody cares for me.

>>Candle's POV<<
'There is definitely something wrong with Cabby. Since my team is done I guess I can check.'
I look around making sure nobody sees me and run towards where Cabby went.

"Hello? Cabby?" I say as I hear sobbing near by.
"W-what..."
I turn my head to the right and see cabby sitting on the floor covering her face.
"Cabby... What's wrong?"
"W-well my team thinks I'm weird for my files and I don't really get along with them sometimes and I-I"

>>Nobody's POV<<
Candle takes out her crystal and hits it snapping Cabby out of her thoughts for a second.
"Cabby..They do care for you. you just have to tell them how YOU feel and maybe everything will be okay. I care. And I am sure of it. Just please stop thinking such negative things. I love your files and they come in handy. Even goo needed them. he asked you for some about pinecones and fan looked at the file of him. so you aren't weird for having your files. they are probably just shocked on how smart you are and how you have such great memory..."
Cabby looks at candle with a shocked face and gives a small smile.
"Thanks candle.." Cabby mumbles and moves closer to candle giving her a huge hug.
"I'm glad you care.."
"Of course I care Cabby.. I think you should get some rest. all these negative thoughts are probably making you tiered."
Cabby nods and lays on candles lap.

"Good night dear. I love you."

"I love you too candle.."

>>419 words<<

NEXT UP:
Main 4 bright lights x Reader!!

NEXT UP:Main 4 bright lights x Reader!!