Main 4 bright lights x reader

IM SO SORRY I TOOK A LONG BREAK ;-; ITS BECAUSE I FELT TIRED LATELY AND WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT NOW IM BACK!!!!

(I didn't know what to really put here so this might be bad-)

REQ BY: ZebraStream_Clan

You were watching South park in your room at hotel OJ because you recently have been eliminated.

To be honest you were glad to be eliminated.

There was some betrayal and sometimes the contestants wouldn't get along.

You did want to win but you'd rather not be stressed the hell out.

While watching it on your laptop you hear your phone.

You quickly grab it and turn it on.

You received a text from one of your friends in your group chat called the bright lights.

Test Tube, Fan, Lightbulb, And Paintbrush.
They wanted to hang out for a bit.

The reason why you didn't have the rest of the contestants in the group was because they are a bit troublesome.

but anyways hanging out with the main 4 sounded like fun!

You immediately responded back and told them you would start getting ready to meet them at the park.

As soon as you sent the message you slammed your laptop shut and hopped out of your bed.

'This. was. AWESOME!'

You put on your favorite comfy hoodie and baggy pants because tight clothes and revealing clothes were weird and uncomfortable to you. (sry if they aren't-)

You finished getting ready and brushed your hair and left the house quickly.

You noticed candle in the distance.

she turned around and smiled at you.

"Are you headed to the park Y/n?"

"Yeah. Wait how do you know-"

"I'm just asking... anyways have fun! I have to go somewhere" candle says while giving you a promising smile.

"Okay bye! see ya!" you say as she walks away.

While you were walking around in the park they invited you to hangout at you finally spotted them sitting on the top of a hill.

"Hey guys!!" you yell making them turn around and look at you.

"Heyo y/n!" lightbulb said while patting the ground right next to her telling you to sit down.

"Alright should we just say it?" paintbrush says while looking at the others.

"Say what?" you say in confusion.

"Well look we-" "WELOVEYOUY/N!... umm.-"
fan cuts off Test Tube in the middle of her sentence.

You look at Fan in shock "You guys what now-"

"Look I'm sorry if this is weird." paintbrush mumbles.

"I-I love you guys too!" you say with a huge smile on your face.

"GROUP HUG!!!" Lightbulb yells while her and the others start hugging you tightly.

"How about we go to the movies or do something more fun than just chilling at a park!" Fan says while holding your hand.

"OOOOH Yeah!! have you heard of the horror movie that came out? I hear that it is SO Scary someone actually pissed themselves!" lightbulb says with a huge grin on her face.

"MePhone's coffee and onion breath is scary enough" Paintbrush mumbles making everyone laugh.

"Now c'mon guys let's go!" Fan says while running and carrying you.

"HEY I WANNA CARRY Y/N C'MOOOON!!" Lightbulb yells while trying to run after Fan.

{??? POV}
'Awe how cute. I'm glad Y/n said yes to them!'
*RING* *RING* *RING*

I answer the phone.

"EMERGENCY!"

"Silver. what did you do this time.."

"I PUT MY RAMEN IN THE POT WITHOUT WATER AND ITS ON FIRE PLEASE BE A DEAR AND HELP NOW!! THE FIRE IS GETTING BIGGER UWAAAAAAAA!"
(Heh silvers goofy scream)

"How did you forget the most important part of ramen.. n-nevermind- imma be there in a sec."

(Guess who that secret person spying is >:3 it's obvious tbh-)

(IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD 😭)