Chapter 32- Bhawana's Rage!

Author POV:-

Everyone stayed silent after her confrontation. Everyone saw how Bhawana looked so pale. Everyone was worried about her behavior after looking at her pale face.

But to their utter shock, Bhawana laughed. She laughed so much that two tears fell from her eyes. Angad looked at his mother in shock. He didn't understand anything in this conversation, but he could feel his mother's emotions. His mother's laugh was not a normal laugh. This made him scared very much.

Bhawana stopped laughing and looked at everyone. She asked, " What?! Papa was joking. Isn't it Papa? " She looked at everyone who looked at her with worry. Her face turned paler.

Bhawana looked at Grandma and asked, " Grandma, tell me the truth. This is a joke, right? Papa and Damian aren't mafia bosses, right? " When she saw grandma, who shook her head in no.

She looked at Damian, who looked at her with a blank face. Her hope broke. She felt rage. So much rage in her. She didn't care about anything and stood up from her seat. She slammed her fist on the dining table. She didn't notice that she threw her fist at the glasses. Glasses broke through her fist, and the pieces were embedded in her palms. Everyone got scared of seeing this.

Angad cried. Bhawana got her senses back. She looked at her child, who was crying while hiccuping badly. The mother in her came back and she came to her child. But before she could touch her child's face, she saw the blood and glass pieces in her palm. She retreated her palm back. She looked at Ashton and said, " Ashton, can you take my son to his room and calm him down? "

Ashton nodded and picked Angad in his arms. Bhawana looked at her son and said, " Son, look! Mumma is okay. Nothing happened to her. Go to your room. Mumma will come soon. "

Angad nodded. Ashton went to Angad's room and closed the door behind him. Bhawana turned and looked at Damian. She held her collar in a tight grip. It made the pieces dig deeper and blood pour out. Damian's collar turned red because of Bhawana's blood. Damian looked at her. Her eyes didn't show any pain. It made Damian understand that Bhawana wasn't in her senses.

" How dare you?!! Huh! HOW DARE YOU? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS SECRET? DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID? YOU BROUGHT MY SON AND ME INTO A CRIMINAL WORLD WHERE MY SON WILL ALWAYS BE SURROUNDED BY DANGER! WE WERE SO HAPPY IN OUR LITTER LIVES. BUT NO! YOU HAD TO COME INTO OUR LIFE AND RUIN OUR LIFE. NOW, I UNDERSTOOD WHY THEY WANTED ME. THEY WANTED TO TORTURE AND KILL MY CHILD IN FRONT OF US. SO, THEY CAN TAKE A REVENGE ON YOU. Isn't it? " Bhawana roared.

" Bhawana, look. We will talk about it later. Let us dress your wound. You are losing blood. It would not be good for you. " Damian replied calmly and touched his wrist softly.

" NO! ANSWER ME! WHY DID YOU DO THIS? " Bhawana asked back loudly. This time Damian lost his temper. He knew he had to do something quickly because Bhawana was losing too much blood. It's not normal.

" YES! I FUCKING DID THAT. I HAD TO MARRY YOU BECAUSE IF ANY ENEMY FIND OUT I HAD AN HEIR. THEY COULD USE IT AGAINST ME. THEY COULD TORTURE ANGAD IN FRONT OF US, AND NO ONE COULD BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING. WHEN YOU CAME INTO MY MIND, YOUR LIFE WAS FILLED WITH DARKNESS ALREADY BECAUSE I AM A DEVIL. I KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE. I HAD TO DO THAT. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND NOW? " Damian roared. He looked at Bhawana, who was stunned to hear him. Everything was too much for her mind, which made her mind shut down. She lost consciousness.

Everyone got scared of seeing this. Damian took her in his arms and looked at his father. He said, " Dad! Call the doctor immediately. Tell him to get ready. Also, call our driver and tell him to come with the car in the front. "

Kingston did as his son said. Liam and Grandma stayed back at home while Kingston and Damian took Bhawana to the hospital. Damian looked at his shirt. His front shirt turned red because of Bhawana's blood. Bhawana's blood even colored his brown jeans. It made Kingston and Damian worried. When they reached there, the doctor's team was already waiting for them. Damian put Bhawana on the stretcher. The doctor took her to the OT directly while talking about all the symptoms of Bhawana's case.

Damian and Kingston stayed behind. Damian fell to his knees, and tears fell from his eyes. He mumbled, " It was all my fault. If I didn't bring her into our world, she would be happily married to Veer and living a normal life with her freedom. I could give her any luxury but not the freedom she loved the most. With me, she could never live a normal life. "

Kingston felt bad, seeing his son crying for Bhawana. He sat on the floor and hugged his son. He said, " It wasn't your fault, child. It happened because you were made for each other. You know if she and Angad were exposed by any of our enemies. They could easily kill them or do worse with them. What you did was for their safety. I knew you did not have any other option. "

They both cried in each other's embrace for Bhawana. They just wished for Bhawana's life. Damian said, " Dad, I love her. I love her so much. I can't lose her. "

" You won't, my child. She won't leave her child alone in this cruel world. The best doctor's team was working on her. " Kingston replied.

Kingston stood up and made Damain stand. He made him sit on the bench. The OT door opened, and the nurse came out. She said, " Sir, please arrange blood type O and RH negative. The patient lost too much blood. Our hospital is trying to look out for this kind of blood in other hospitals too. "

We nodded, and she entered the OT room. I recalled Liam had the same blood type. I called him immediately and said, " Liam, come to the hospital immediately. You need to give your blood to Bhawana. "

" Alright, bro. " He replied, and I hung up the call. Liam came back in 10 minutes, till we did all the procedures. Liam was taken to the blood bank department.

He came back in half an hour. We all sat on the bench and waited for the news.