Vol. 4 - Chapter 23: Reconciliation

*Ame sees Gura but blurry*

Ame: Gu... ra...?

Gura: Watson?! Hang in there please! Goddamit I told you not to get yourself hurt!

Ame: I'm... sorry... Gura... For everything... Please... Forgive me...

Gura: No don't talk! I forgive you just please... Don't go... *sobs* please don't go...

Aqua: This is bad senchou, her hand is getting cold.

Ame: I'm... running out... of time... I guess... this is where you say your last words right...?

Gura: What do you mean last words?! Are you okay leaving me alone here?!

Ame: I'm sorry... *Ame reaches her hand to Gura's cheek* You've been... a great friend to me... Gura... I won't ever forget you... I'm sorry... for being such a bad friend to you...

Gura: You were never a bad friend to me. You're my best friend... *sobs*

Ame: Take care... of yourself Gura... Please try to get along with your new friends...

Gura: Don't talk like that Watson! We will fix you up! Please hang in there till we get to land!

*Ame passes away*

Gura: Watson...? Hey Watson?! Amelia! *crying* Ame... *sob*

*Marine and Aqua sad and crying too.*

*Ina wakes up*

Ina: Wah... What happened? Where am I?

*Gura turns red and angrily points her trident at her*

Ina: Wah! G-Gura?!

Gura: Is that finally you Ina?

Ina: Finally me? Y-yes it's me! Don't you remember me? Wait.. What happened? Did I do something... wrong...? *Ina realizes*

Ina: Don't tell me... The Ancient Ones got full control over my body, didn't they?

Gura: .....

Ina: *Ina is shocked* I did something terrible didn't I?

*Gura tears flows*

*Ina stands up and sees Ame's dying body*

Ina: A-Ame?! I... Did this? (in pitch black panel)

*Quick flashback of Ina's past. In that vision, Ame threw herself off the cliff and Ina tried to save her. When she saw present Ame then she tears up*

Gura: You know her?

Ina: No... That can't be... She looks like someone I know five hundred years ago... When I was still a normal human being...

Ina: I... I'm sorry I did this to your friend Gura... I... I don't know what... *Ina kneels to her knees and cries* I'm sorry... I didn't know... *sobs*

Ina: I know you won't be able to forgive me because what I did is unforgivable... But I... *sobs* I'm sorry... I really am... *sobs*

Gura: ... *closes her eyes and unsummons her trident* It wasn't your fault Ina... You were under the Ancient Ones' control.

Ina: But still... *sobs*

Gura: Come on now Ina, stand up. This is the first time we met again for years, let's not be like this on our reunion...

Ina: *sobs*

*Gura hugs Ina*

Gura: I missed you Ina... I won't let the Ancient Ones take control of your body again.

Ina: Guraaa.... *sobs*

Ina: If I could... Only resurrect her... I would... *sobs* But I don't have the power to *sobs*

Marine: Resurrect? *Marine thought Rushia could resurrect her*

Marine: Ah! I think I know someone who can resurrect her!

Gura: Really?! Please! bring us to her.

Marine: Okay! We're gonna turn the ship around immediately.

Gura: I'm sorry for the trouble! And also Thank you! thank you! thank you! Thank you so much! I would do anything you want in return just please bring her back to life!

Marine: O-okay!

Aqua: Marine-senchou, aren't you thinking of...

Marine: Yeah. I think she has the ability to do that. Rushia.

-CHAPTER END-