School, and the plan - Chap 3

9:00 AM
August 3, Thursday
Get started.
-
-
-

Takina walks into her new school, the school is an old fashioned japanese school with a rooftop, she walks into the building and looked at the paper she was holding.

[Takina's thoughts] : Class A-2  floor 2...

Takina walks into her new classroom,
As expected, It was just her, no classmates yet.

[Takina's thoughts] : Agh.. Its always just me, who cares? Let me go sit in my seat and scroll on my phone.

After 3 minutes of waiting and scrolling down through her FPY, her classmates finally arrived.

Classmate #1 : Shinji! Do we have any homework again? Did you do my homework too?

Classmate #2 : Shut upp Tatsuya you're lucky your older sister Madoka has a tough girlfriend.

Classmate #1 : is it my fault she likes that black haired girl? What was her name again? Homura right? Augh.

[Takina's thoughts] : Maybe i should go check out those girls maybe i'll have some information about this Nishikigi..

Supervisor : Everyone sit down please, we have a new student that will be joining us! Miss....Takina Inoue! Please come to the front.

Takina stands up from her seat and walks to the front as the eyes of her new classmates stare at her

Takina : Hello everyone, My name is Takina Inoue, I hope we all can be acquaintances and i promise you that i'll be a good classmate to you all.

Supervisor: Thank you Takina, Everyone please treat her like the way you treat each other, As for that who will give her a tour of the school...

8 people raised their hands, one of them was her target.

Supervisor : Pick who ever you like honestly, these students dig transferred students...

Takina : I'll pick the cute blonde girl..

Supervisor : You mean Chisato Nishikigi? Good choice, i expect you two to get along, Chisatoooo!

The blonde hair girl with red eyes stood up from her seat, with excitement in her eyes, she really liked Takina Inoue despite not knowing what her family and Takina's family's relation to each other.

Chisato : Yes!! Let's go new classmate!!

Chisato holds Takina's hand gently, Takina turns red because no one has ever held her hand, not even her parents.

Takina : is this needed? turns red a bit

Chisato : Yes! Why do you not like being touched? It's okay though!
Let's get goin-

Takina holds Chisato's hand again after Chisato tried to not hold her

Takina : No no! It's alright, i... Nevermind.

After a few minutes go by of talking and showing around while in the middle of the school showing..

Takina : Aren't you aware of the mission we're assigned at because of our stupid family war..?

Chisato : Huh? What do you mean? Are we assassins with a mission?
Giggles sorry but i still don't know what you're talking about...

Takina : But that's... Nevermind sorry for being awkward... I never talked to people except my mom..

Chisato hugs Takina tightly

Chisato : Yess!! I'm the first person you ever talked to except your mom!!
I'm so happy! But I'm sorry to hear that though, what about your dad?

Takina : *in a gloomy voice*
I don't know my dad...

Chisato : Oh.. My bad.. sorry :(

Chisato : But let's get back to class okay? Let's talk at lunch! In the rooftop with me

Takina : Sure, that would be great
Thanks for doing that..

School bell rings, damnit they are late, seems like it's lunch time, hey don't look at me alright? I'm just the author's girlfriend, She's asleep so do me a favor and enjoy the damn story.

Chisato : Oh it's lunch now..
Well come with me! Let's get our bentos!!

Takina : Sure, But i think I don't have a bento..

Chisato : It's okay! We can share mine!

Takina : O-oh.. okay!

Chisato holds Takina's hand and they both ran to their classroom

Chisato : Alright.. there! Let's go to the rooftop! 

Takina : Hah..ahh... i think i can't hold up I'm exhausted..

Chisato : don't worry it's just three stairs to the rooftop!

Takina : Alrigh- * exhausted asf *

They both ran to the rooftop, when they did, they found out that all students have a 1 hour lunch time due to the exhausting exam yesterday.

Chisato : Yessss!! We have more time together! Let's go find a seat to sit in

Takina : Hah...yeah go ahead..

Chisato : Hmm, here hold my bento

Takina : Okay, why though.. AH!

Chisato suddenly carries Takina off the ground

Chisato : You like this? You were really really exhausted so i'll carry you to our seat!

Takina blush cause now they a look like a loving couple, As they should be honestly but yeah get to the point

Takina : Wah.. You didn't have to carry me..

Both girls find a seat to sit in and they sit in it

Takina : My back hurts.. not because you carried me it was okay!

Chisato : Really? Even if it was a front carry?

Takina: Ye-yeah.. it was okay..

Chisato : Sorry for my manners Takina chan.. here! Have sum of my bento!

Takina : Ah.. okay thank you!

They both ate and went outside for a bit then went back to school (reminder they have a 1 hour break) Its almost like a date!! After that takina and Chisato went to their classroom and continued their day together

Student #3 : Cya later Tatsuyaaa don't be stupid again and fail the next testtt

Student #1 : Yeah yeah i knowwww Hiro thanks for being my mom

Student # 3 : Go say that to your sister who's dating a girl lol

Student #1 : Go fck yourself Hiro

[Takina's thoughts] : wtf, this class is crazy but at least Chisato-san is here..
Wait that wasn't gay was it??

Chisato : Takina Let's go! Let me take you home

Takina : O-oh okay...

Chisato front carries Takina again, now they looked like a couple in love while going home

Note : thats all i can do for now.. Gabe is still sleeping after she had a badminton practice, so as her girlfriend i wrote this for her, R.I.P her wasted 1090 words so stay tuned for moree byee