First x Mix

First and Mix are lovers who have been together for 4 years and everything was going grate for them but recently things for the couple have been going bad First was always telling Mix,

he was busy and sometimes he was telling the truth but the other times he wasn't he was straight up lying to him. Mix thought nothing of it until he had seen First with Khao and the way,

First was looking at Khao was the way he used to look at mix. Mix was currently talking to Earth about the show they are doing and he was hating the fact he couldn't talk to first without them arguing. Earth had noticed how Mix wasn't smiling anymore and the way he would fake his smile around everyone else so they wouldn't suspect a thing.

"Mix what's going on." "Me and First are not so well." "what do you mean." "ever since him and Khao done that show together he has never looked at me he never talks to me and every time I try to talk to him he yells at me." "why though."

"I don't know I tired asking him last night but he just ended up yelling at me and telling me to leave him alone." "let me try and talk to him or Khao about it." "ok I'll go get us lunch while u do that." Mix makes his way out of the company and gets into his car and heads off to go get lunch for everyone.

Earth on the other hand walks over to Khao and first. "hey khao can I talk to u for a minute please." "oh hey Earth and yea sure." "cool lets head out I don't want anyone else hearing."

Khao nods and him and Earth left the room. "so what's up." "I know ur going to get angry for me asking but what is going on between u, first and mix because he is broken and he hasn't eaten in the past 3 weeks."

"I'm not angry that u have asked more like I'm happy u did because I have no clue on what's going on, First tells me that he and Mix are fine, then he starts to flirt with me I don't know what's going on.

ever since we done our show he has been acting weird its like he and Mix were never dating and I don't like it." "well that is fucking messed up Mix thinks he has done something or said something to him to make him angry, every time Mix tries to talk to him he ends up yelling at him and they have an argument because of it."

"I'll go ask him in a moment but is Mix ok though because he looks like he has lost a shit load of weight." "no he isn't he says he is ok but he isn't we all but one can see he is not ok and he has lost a shit load of weight its because he isn't eating because of this situation."

Khao shakes his head and walks back into the room while earth was getting worried about Mix so he asked the staff where he was and they said he was on his way back with food for everyone. litterly seconds later Mix was walking towards Earth and puts on a fake smile so the staff wouldn't notice he was sad. "I got us food so let's eat."

Earth nodded and then they walked into the room where the other's were. Mix was handing everyone the food and he didn't have anything besides his drink everyone was getting worried about Mix as this is now the 4th week with him not eating and everyone was getting worried. "where is ur food."

"oh I eat mine on the way here." "oh ok." everyone knew he hadn't but they didn't want to argue with him. First had finally looked over to Mix and noticed how bad he looked. Mix stands up and is ready to leave the room. "where are u going Mix." "I'm heading home I've done the stuff I needed to do today so don't worry."

"please stay even though ur done for the day." Mix felt First staring at him that's why he wanted to leave "I'm sorry guy's I need to go pack my things since I'm going to spend sometime with my family." "oh ok go enjoy ur time with ur family." Mix leaves the room and leaves the building to his car and heads off home.

Mix had arrived at his and First's apartment and opened the door and went to pack all of his thing's. after packing everything he owned he moved all of the boxes into his car went back into the apartment and left the key's on the table and then left. Mix got to his car and left to where he would now be living on his own.

once he had arrived at his new place he moved everything into the new place and made it feel like home. Mix had stayed in his place and never left unless it was to go to work but since he told everyone he would spend time with his family for a week no one thought of asking his parents or thought about it.

when First came home that night he unlocked the door and walked in two see that half of the stuff was missing and the key's were left on the table he was a little panicked as he thought someone had found Mix keys and entered their place, first looked all over the place to see that all of Mix things were gone but his was still there. "what the fuck why is my stuff here but not his."

First calls everyone and not long after everyone was at his place. "why is his key's here and where is his stuff." "this is why I called u guys here I know I haven't spoken to him in a while but I was going to apologise when I got home." "maybe he took them to his parents house since he was spending a week with them." "I know that but why would he take things that are not his clothes and toiletries." everyone then thought about it and it made sence.

2 weeks had gone and there was no sign of Mix at all everyone was worried about him, until one day he came in and looked very different. everyone was happy to see him but he didn't look well at all. everyone was going over their lines until everyone heard a thud. they had seen that Mix was on the floor. everyone rushed to him to see if he was ok but he wasn't responding.

"call and ambulance." "already done they will be here in a moment." the paramedics came in and checked on him and there was nothing they could do he was gone. "we are sorry we couldn't do anything." "pls u gotta do something he is my partner." "I'm sorry we tried what we could but we couldn't save him."

everyone was crying and yelling at first saying it was his fault. "ITS UR FUCKING FAULT HE DIED IF U WOULD OF JUST TALKED TO HIM THIS WOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED." "EARTH IS RIGHT WE ALL KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON WE TALKED TO HIM TRIED TO GET HIM TO BE BETTER BUT,

IT WAS TWO LATE HE WAS BROKEN TO THE POINT WHERE HE COULDN'T BE FIXED AND NOW HE IS DEAD." "HE NEVER WENT TO HIS FAMILY HE LIED TO US HE WAS IN HIS NEW HOUSE AND STAYED THERE."

a week later everyone was getting ready for the funeral Earth and First were more broken because First never got to apologize to Mix and earth lost his chance to confess to Mix since he had caught feeling for him.

everyone was now in the GMMTV building and First was holding Mix's photo and he just looked at it and he was about to fall on the floor but earth caught him. "why do I have to carry this its my fault why we are here." "its because he wanted u to carry it."

"how do u know." "because he left us all a letter and on it at the bottom said it wasn't ur fault he knew u would of apologised he was going to go either way because of an illness he had he had told u about it but u didn't listen to him" First was crying more now and everyone came to him and hugged him.

"we are sorry we blamed you first." "yea we are all sorry." "its ok u guys did it out of anger." it was now time to go and everyone was stood in their formation, Earth and First were at the front since First had to hold the photo,

and Earth had to be upfront to hold the photo and hold First as well. everyone was leaving the GMMTV building and the fans were stood outside crying and waving goodbye to Mix. after the ceremony had been First and earth stayed there and didn't move. no one blamed them as Mix was a very special person to the both of them.

2 year's later no one was the same anymore fan's were more respectful when it came to the actors and the idols first and Earth didn't know what to do so in a memory to Mix they showed the memory video he had made for everyone so they wouldn't be sad. First had now gotten really ill because he now also got an illness and was trying his hardest to fight it but in the end the illness won and everyone felt Deja vu.

"illnesses won this one."

The End