Chapter 2 ~ Club

Date: April 20, 2023
Ship: Light x Rights
Type: normal???
A/N: I like this ship a lot! I could see them both being best friends. But they both secretly have feelings for one another!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Light, kiryu, and rights were at a club, rights was extremely drunk, kiryu said she was going outside for some fresh air, and light, she was stuck with a drunk rights. Rights was acting a bit odd towards light. "Agatha, you should probably stop drinking. We have work tomorrow!" Light said worried about rights. "It'll...be fine!~" rights replied.
A few minutes pass and rights is laying on light's shoulder. "I think I'm...gonna...puke!....hahah...~" rights said out of nowhere. "Well let's get you to the bathroom then!" Light said getting up and dragging rights with her. Once they got to the bathroom, light went into a stall with rights and told her to sit on the floor in front of the toilet. "Sophia! I want you!!!~" rights said. Light sighed and sat down next to rights. Rights put her hand on light's... rights looked at light beside her... "do you wanna make out?~" rights asked, "w-what?" Light replied shocked she asked that. Rights slowly got closer to light's face, she then kissed her on the lips. Light was shocked, and she was drunk, so she didn't want to even think about taking advantage of her. Light removed her lips from right, and stood up. "Aggie, no." Light said. Light sighed and helped rights get up, she took her to her apartment and let her stay the night.

In the morning, light woke up hearing rights puking in the bathroom. Light got up out of bed to go check up on rights. She opened the door and sat next to rights, patting her back. Light sighed, "do you need anything?" Light asked knowing she probably wouldn't get a response. Rights sat up, "could you...tell me what happened last night?" Rights asked. Light who was looking directly into rights eyes looked down at the floor for a second thinking to herself if she should really tell her. But rights could tell by her face expression, "I did something stupid, didn't I?" Rights asked. "Well,it depends..." light replied. They both laughed a little bit.

Should I make a part 2???😳😳😳