Chapter- 1 : A Special Idol ✨

Far- Far away in The District of Pathanamthitta.. There lies a small village... Where they had People with Different Backgrounds.. Personalities and Many more....

But...we are focusing on a Special Person.. Who was the Apple of everyones Eye.. Who had a heart of Gold.. yes..it is none other than Kalyani.. She loves with her small family Consisting of her grandmother,   mother and Her father Ajayan..

She was a Ardent Devotee of Ayyappan..

But today was a special day for her... Today is The Utsavam (Festival) Of One of her favourite places Ayyappan kaavu ( a small shrine for lord Ayyappan). She always Visits there...

Kalyani's House

Kalyani was Getting ready... Wearing a traditional pattu paavada. ( a traditional dress in Kerala).. Which her father Gave her For her Birthday..

She then Heard someone calling her..

Person: Kallu !!!

Kalyani : Coming Acha ( Acha - Father)

She then Ran to her father who was waiting for her..

Kalyani: How am I Looking?

Ajayan lifts her up and made her sit on his Bike..

Ajayan : U look Beautiful as always...

Kalyani smiles..

Ajayan: Anyways...Can we go?..

Kalyani : YES!!!

Ajayan gave a Smile to her...and Started Driving... As they go..  they could see Mountains.. even though it was night time....The Moon added extra beauty to that place.. Kalyani smiles by Looking at the Mountains in The Distance.. Her Father always Tells her... That's where the Shabarimala is situated... It's been her Dream to Visit Shabarimala... To see her Lord...

After the Long Drive Through the Mountain paths..She Reached the Ayyappan kaavu... 

Although it was a Small Shrine.... It was enough for her... The festive lights added extra beauty to That Place... Kalyani Ran Towards the Nada (The place where the Deity is Placed ).. she Prayed...

Kalyani: Ayyappa... Please Call me to Ur sannidhanam ( Another name of Shabarimala).. Please..Please..please..
I can do anything for u... I can even Walk to Shabarimala... please Ayyappa...Fulfill my Wishes..

She then had a sudden thought of Lighting up a lamp (Nilavilakku)...She then Ran to a shop which was near the Shrine ( There will be a small shop near any temple for buying Pooja items) along with her Father.. her father was buying Her a Nilavilakku... Suddenly her Eyes fell on a Idol... A small Idol Of Ayyappan..

She Then Wished to Buy it

Kalyani: Father!! Can we buy that..

Ajayan: what?

Kalyani pointed towards that idol...

Shopkeeper: That idol is 500 rs ...

Ajayan: I'm sorry kallu... I don't have that much money..

Kalyani's Face fell... She then Took The Nilavilakku from her father...and walked towards the temple... She was sadly lighting up the Nilavilakku.. Ajayan was also watching this..

She was About to leave... Suddenly somebody called her...

Temple Preist : Hey!!

Kalyani turned to Look at him...

The temple Preist came towards her and kneeled..

Temple Preist: I have something to Give u... Actually..... Ayyappan told me to Give it to U ..

Kalyani's gave a Big smile..as she heard the Name of Ayyappan..

Temple Preist: wait... Let me go and Take it...

Then the Temple Preist went away..
Ajayan also came there... After sometime The Preist Came Back with a Small Idol Of Ayyappan..

 After sometime The Preist Came Back with a Small Idol Of Ayyappan

Kalyanis Face Brightened...

Temple Preist : Take it... It's for u....

Kalyani then looked At her father...Who gave a Nod... She then took it...

Kalyani then looked at the Idol on her hand...she smiled

Kalyani: Ayyappa...

Ajayan: ok...it's time to Go... Ur mother might be waiting for you...

She nods...

They then Bid Goodbye and Started Driving back to Thier House...

Kalyani was very happy.. As she Saw the Mountains.. She Shouted...

Kalyani: AYYAPPA!!!!!

Ajayan laughed...

They then reached thier house.. Kalyani showed the Idol to Everyone...She then Ran towards her Room... She was looking for a place for it to be placed...

She looked at her table... She smiled...And kept the Idol there...

Kalyani :*to the idol*: Ayyappa...I know it's not so much fancy...but this is all what I can give...

Ajayan was watching this... He smiled..

Ajayan: Ok..Kallu it's time to sleep...

Kalyani smiled...

She then layed on the bed...and prayed..

Kalyani: Good night Ayyappa...

Suddenly, The song Harivarasanam played..( it is the music played to put lord Ayyappan to sleep, Kinda like a Lullaby) from the Ayyappan Kaavu...

*Imagine this*

Kalyani then Slept...

Hi Readers , hope y'all like this new FF... Do vote and Comment ur Opinion...

Swami sharanam 🙏✨

To be Continued....