Chapter's 2

CASSY'S POV

When she opened the door and we walked in... I dropped my ice cream on the wood floor and stood there in shock. I could not believe who I was looking at. It was Chaz, one of Justin Bieber's best friends. I could believe it. I was standing in the same room with a person that hangs out with Justin Bieber and is Justin Bieber's best friend. I was soooo happy.

I walked/ran up to the bed and he got up. He gave me a big bear hug. I guess he saw that I knew exactly who I was. Chaz smelled so good.

MARY'S POV

Awe. I love seeing Cassy happy. I have never seen her this happy. She is like my sister.

But she doesn't even know what's to come...

CASSY'S POV

When we finished hugging we all sat down on the bed.

"Oh my god. I can't believe I am in the same room as you Chaz. Like for real. Just have to tell you, Thank You for always being there for Justin... You know... Bieber.", I said trying to calm down. We kept talking a but. After about 5 minutes I looked over to next to her bedroom door, and remember I had dropped the ice cream.

"I think I should clean that up now...", I said and got up and walked out the door. As I walked down the stairs I heard footsteps behind me. I ignored them because I thought thought that they were either Mary or Chaz that came to help me. I grabbed grabbed a wet rag and paper towels from the kitchen. The person I guess went into the storage closet in the hallway to get the mop. I still haven't seen who it was. I started jogging up the stairs and the person started walking up the stairs behind me. When I get to the room I left the door open and went on my knees and started to clean the ice cream, that by now melted. It was started to get really hard to clean it. It just spread out more.

"Um, I think it will be easier to clean it with a mop...", the voice said. I knew the voice, but it wasn't Chaz's or Mary's voice. From the corner of my eyes I see some all red Adidas and black jeans. Chaz wasn't wearing that, he was wearing orange... I still could figure out the voice on where I know it from.

I look up...

I couldn't believe myself. My eye's immediately start tearing up from happiness...

There standing was...

a happy smiling Justin. JUSTIN BIEBER. JUSTIN DREW BIEBER. I start blushing cause I felt stupid for not using the mop.

"Oh... My... God...", I sqealing and started crying as he helped me up from the floor and gave me a huge bear hug as I was crying into his chest. He smelled so good. I was so overwhelmed. I love this boy so much. He is my idol, my everything. I never thought I would EVER meet him, even though I kept telling myself never say never.

"Hey, beautiful.", he whispered in my hear trying to calm me. He let me go and held me close.

"Please don't cry.", he said looking into my eyes. By now I started calming down but I was still shaking and was really hot and red. I bet I look like shit cause I bet my mascara is going down my face also since I was crying. Him talking or even looking at me with his hazel eyes, wasn't helping at all...

"Sorry. I just love you so much.", I said giggling a little and tears still running down my face. He kissed my cheek.

JUSTIN'S POV

I kissed her cheek.

"No, it fine. I love you, too.", I said to her. She was so beautiful. I know when she said 'I love you' she meant it as in love as a fan, since I don't know her in a personal level. When I said 'I love you' I meant it as her as a fan. I still do love all my fans dearly, though. I really want to get to know Cassy on a personal level, she is so beautiful, and I mean amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to get to know her.