Sky

Spoilerwarnung für Sky!

"A good warrior is always ready to hunt for her Clan."
~Sunbeam to Blazefire

"Nightheart is my real name. No cat gets to decide what kind of warrior I am. Only I get to decide that."
~Nightheart to Myrtlebloom

"Experience might have taught them that the obvious choice isn't always the right choice."
~Splashtail to Frostpaw

"I know how you feel. When Willowshine died, I thought my grief would never ease, but, at some point, it does. Life needs to get back to normal. Because our Clanmates are relying on us. Because no matter how bad you feel, they need you, and they'll keep needing you. And, if you let them down, then everything you've worked for until now-everything Curlfeather worked for-will be wasted."
~Mothwing to Frostpaw

„Warriors think with their claws, not with their heads."
~Jayfeather to Alderheart

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to be brave and strong. After all, it's our strength and courage that protect the Clan."
~Brightheart to Jayfeather and Nightheart

"But there must be more to being a warrior than being strong and brave. Surely it's about what makes you unique. Like, your pelt doesn't define who you are. Our your name. So why should your strength alone decide how important you are to the Clan?"
~Nightheart to Brightheart

"But we'll get used to it. You can get used to anything."
~Rootspring to Sunbeam

"I think being a true warrior isn't decided by what Clan you belong to. It depends on what's in your heart."
~Nightheart to Sunbeam

"A true warrior is loyal to the cats who've put their trust in them."
~Nightheart to Sunbeam

"I guess we can't tell our hearts what to feel."
~Sunbeam to Nightheart

"We are warriors because we respect rules, not because we change them."
~Berryheart

"You all know that I think the Clans give far too much weight to the words of StarClan. I know tradition is important, but we're living cats, and we don't need the approval of the dead. We must live with the consequences of our decisions, so we must make them."
~Mothwing to RiverClan

"Lying won't make us strong."
~Frostpaw to Mothwing