Cheaper 2- New peoples ?

You wake up on Tadashi voice talking to you... "What ?" You said with sleepy voice... "We must disappear ... NOW!!" He was scared. "Okay... but why ?" You sit down and he take your hand "If we dont disapper they catch us and we ll be in SFSL .... Hurry up!" You both run and you take him on dark... "Whats SFSL ?" He and you tried to breath "San Fransokyo Science Laborathory .... " you look at him he at you ... "Go!" you run take his sleeve ... And he follow you when you finally come to verry old building... "Whats this ___ ?" He look at you... "Um..." he dont know ?... " This was old school ... and now we can hide here...." You go but he grab your wrist and you look at him all confused .... "Whats wrong ?" You ask as he look more andr more hopeless... "Tadashi..." yoy said as you see him on knees.... "Tadashi?" Your voice started be worried .... You know you need to hurry up but this ? .... "Tadashi please...." "No... go ... save yourself ..." "Hamada ... Stand! RIGHT NOW..... I dont let you give up.... " you shout but they started be closer and closer.... "Please..." you both said at the same time .... 'Think stupid .... Think ....'?!!' Your brain started think ... "Tadashi ?" You scream because you two fall into something black.... You stand from thd graung and breath.... he look at you with why-and-what-are-we-doing-here-and-how look and open mouth to speak... But loud noice interrupt him... "What was that ?" Tadashi ask with fear.... You catch his hand and come close to him ... You stand beside him but he hide you behind him.... "Well well ... isn't this the oldest brother Hamada? And look .... the younger _____ ?" You can tell it was man.... Tadashi look at you... "And I was thinking we ll not see you again .... " You was scared look like never before... He too....You take his hand harder.... "Dont worry..." It said to you... "Please let us go!" Tadashi shout.... "Kids kids.... you think you get what you want ?.... Hahagaaaa ..... Funny.... From there isnt way back...." he laugh madly.... You come closer to it ... "Just tell ua who are you ?!" You said but Tadashi take you. He have hands around you. "Oh sorry.... I am ... ERMEN SHADE .... but kids call me Mr. Shade .... And this is my son... William and my daughter ... Eleonor.... " They look at you two and scan you up and down....You do the same... They look like normal humans but he have black eyes, black hair and many black tatoos... She have the same but in white.... And you ... You two are half burn... "So your turn..." Said Ermen ... "I-I am ____ _____" they scan you again .... "And I am Tadashi... Tadashi Hamada .... " they scan him too... "Okay... You seen nice... you must be hungry..." Sure you arent but you cant said NO to these peoples.... "Here we are... our little castle" You two look in awe.... Sure it was grey and black but ut was awasome... You sit but Tadashi take you closer... 'whats wrong ? Why are you not scare anymore,? How this can even be real? ' You talk to yourself but it was too many questions.... and low answes .... "So ____ .... " "yes?" The boy ask and you answer..... "How you too get this ?" He point on your left side.... You look at Tadashi "umm.... There was a fire in Stif and .... hmm... Then in make boom and every my hope was gone... " "So you are dead ?" She ask... you look in her eyes ... It was really ..... ummm... "Im not dead .... but everyone think we are dead.... " you look down and take wather... " And you two ?" You ask... " ..... when we were kids.... our dad... die ... and after 2 years he come for us ... he wanted kill us to make us same like him but we were 10 years old childrens.... and ... then we just wake up in some laborathory and look like now.... look like monsters.... " she have tears in her eyes....but keep talking...."Laborathory?" You both ask ..." yea ... its called SFSL.... you dont want to be here .... Its the worst place on all world.... " he take her hand "and that make us doing worst things...." You know why they talk... coz Ermen isnt here...."what worst things ?" Tadashi ask ..."we .... we .... cut ourselfs .... all body...." they show us ... "And .... if Eleonor want boy.... 'DAD'" they shut up and smile .... "What was you talming about ?" He ask everyone open mouth to speak .... "About .... this place" Your voice make they sigh..... 'Perfect laid.... good job ___' you said to yourself .... "But what now ?" You ask .... "We should go" said Tadashi with worried voice.... "Can I talk to you alone.?" You nod and walk to the other side of palace.... "I ... ummm.... ____ ?" "Tadashi?" "Its umm... crazy ? But I cut myself .....and-" "Tadashi .... me too ... okay I know he call in SFSL.... " " Whow whow whow .... How long....?" "Um... everyday.... since my 10 years.... you ?" "Since ... my first year on high school but you are first who know it .... " you were talking about it some time and then Ermen come.... "Sorry .... but you must be tired ...." he said knowing that you didnt sleep since fire .... And that was 3 days ago.... "Why not?" You two follow him ... He open door to dark room ..."This is best I have" he said and we walk in... We close the door ... You lay in bed and fall asleep ..... You feel only kiss on your cheek and then hands around you.... "I love you " he whisper thinking that you sleep .... But that was laid ... Then you open your eyes and look out.... And fall asleep again.... Sweet dreams....

A/N ...
Sorry for long wait .... but hopr you like it .... love you everyone :* ^-^ ....