~Whats going on...?~

A few months after the last chapter fuck it let's just say they have been dating for two years ;-;

Angel POV
Angel wakes up turning his alarm clock off. Alastor comes through the door with a platter of breakfast and sets it in front of Angel. "H-Huh-" Angel still had sleepy brain. "Breakfast in bed, darling!" Alastor cheerfully answered. Angel and Alastor talked a bit till he was done with the breakfast, "Alright ima go wash up" Angel began walking to the bathroom and opened the door, "What the-" "I ran you a bath too dear..." Alastor grinned. "Alright what do you want from me! It's clear you want something" Angel accused. "You'll know sooner or later what I want....Anyways let's get these clothes off!" "AH! You don't gotta undress me I'm not a baby!"
...
No noise just the sweet scent of candles and scented bubbles and a few sighs of relief. Alastor massaged Angels shoulders gently, "Mhnn..." Angel made a slight groan that was most likely arousing to Alastor but he wanted to keep it clean. "Feels nice Mon Cher..?" Alastor softly whispered, "Mhm.." Angel hummed back, closing his eyes. Alastor starts to feel around a bit, "There's a lot of tension up here..." "Mmmhn..." Angel let out another arousing moan. "Angel you wouldn't want us to end up doing something else entirely now would you~?" Alastor teased. "I can't help it..." Angel chuckled. "I know dear I was kidding" Alastor said kissing him on the neck.

Angel walks out the bathroom dry and relaxed. "I have already set out your clothes" Alastor offered. "Whatever you want you can have just tell me what it is!" Angel said throwing on his original clothing, he knew Alastor wanted something. "What I desire is more than you will probably be able to handle" "Oh really! Then tell me! I've handled worse" Angel crossed his arms. "I will tell you when I feel like it" Alastor opened the door, "Now, let's do our daily chores and maybe you'll figure it out".

Everyone's doing there thing Charlie is wiping windows ,Alastors dusting furniture,Vaggies washing dishes, Angel is....uhm (what the fuck else do you clean at a hotel😭) uh Angel is cleaning air filters...(since he's a spider he can crawl the air vent? RIGHT?😭IDFK LEAVE ME ALONE) Vaggie comes out the kitchen, shirt wet and dishwater-y, Angel runs up to Vaggie, he yell whispers Charlie's name and she also gets in the "I gotta tell y'all something circle" "Whats up Angel?" Charlie asked. "Shits been weird!" Angel began whispering "Alastor gave me breakfast in bed!" "That's nice" Vaggie replied "And ran me a bath with scented bubbles that make your body paralyzed!" "Okay what's the catch..." Charlie finally asked. "That's it! I don't know! And it's scarin me!" "What's scaring you Darling?" Alastor comes out of nowhere , "AH" Angel jumped and so did Charlie and Vaggie. "Would you also like me to pack your bag for work?" Alastor anxiously offered. "Wha- Do you even know what I pack FOR work!?" "You can just tell me!" "Uhm...Yeah I'll pack myself you've done enough for me today.." Angel gave Alastor a suspicious glare then was interrupted from his thoughts with a passionate kiss. "Have a- Better day at work Darling!" Angel stood there for a couple of seconds then went upstairs.

Angels is gone and at work. Charlie and Vaggie were suspicious so they went up to him. "Hey Al-" "Hm?" "What are you doing?" Charlie crossed her arms. Alastor tilted his head in confusion, "You know what we mean! You want something from Angel!" Vaggie aggressively interrogated. Alastor sighed, "I...want him to say yes..." Charlie immediately reacted with a dramatic gasp "Your gonna propose?!" Alastor slightly blushed and nodded his head. "Wait Wait Wait- Do you even have a ring? The time your gonna do it, Where your gonna do it or how?" Vaggie asked. Alastor opened his mouth but nothing came out. "I- don't know..." Alastor slurred a bit, "I guess we'll just have to ask his "Girl buddy" to go snatch one for us then!" "Stealing?! Vaggie!" Charlie protested. "What? It's not like you'll be the one stealing it"
"I-I don't think this is a good idea...." Charlie stuttered.