The Lie of the ring Part 5

this story was inspired by @Shizuosqueen and their one shot the unsealed kings. Thanks for inspiration. And time wizard go.

============================

In the morning both monkeys awoke and macaque was the first to notice wukongs scars and red eyes.

Wukong rolled off the bed with puffy eyes and very awkward sleepy walk as he moved out of the room. The sounds of the wash room being used was the clue that explained why wukong moved out of bed this early.

When wukong returned he had washed his face and the slicked back his hair which was rimed with a shiny scar that ringed his head. His hands that looked burned and his neck witch is weird for places to be scar burns. He was rubbing his eyes and turned to the mirror and then sighed as a soft glow grew from his chest then out to his fingers and hair tips making all the scars fade and mend all the damages he has endured for thousands of years.

Macaque who was watching took a picture of wukong before he glamored up. The shadow user jumped out of the bed and rushed to the wash room.

Wukong takes a minute to wake up looking at his reflection then gose to make breakfast.

Macaque made it to brakefast and then collected his shadow lamp which was exactly where the king said he left it, under the couch.

The shadow simian murmured a quick thanks, then turned to a pile of paper and looked for something spacific.

"What did you find that you brought it in to my cabin.." wukong said washing the dishes before sitting at the kitchen counter with macaque.

"There's a temple to lbd in the direction you marked on the map you left in that.. mess." The darker simian said holding the paper and looked ready to read it aloud.

"Oh, you think I should go to that temple for clues? That would mean I could find if lbd had personal enemies I could look for.. or powers she is weak against to find the right weapon.." wukong jumped around in his seat in a childish way as he spoke in excitement.

"I'm still wondering why are you going all the way out there to a spot you marked with [2b] on while making such wavy paths to camle rigde then to something.. what are you looking for at all these places.. is this your actual idea for a tourist plan?" Macaque questioned placing the paper he was reading down.

"No.. I would rather go to Guan Yin if I wanted to relax.. I'm going to visit [2b] in his home ground where I can ask for stories on old weapons and powers nearly lost to time.. then head to scorpion queen to see if she knows lbd, then find out stuff from that temple sense it's on my way to camle ridge.. oh did you finish those letters.. I'll need them for after I leave camle rigde to see the dragon's on my way back.. and I'll tell you everything I've found too.. using Astral Projection then tell you and the group in person in lantern city!.." wukong said now coloring more on a smaller map to complete the route he wants to fly.

"Okay, what stories can this [2D] have that I dont?.. and why meet up at lantern city?." Macaque asked like he was jealous..

"[2D] is a earth spirit that's older then me!.. he has seen so much but don't be fooled too much because it's hard to find fact in his tales.. so really I have no real way to find those weapons but I'll do my best.. but lantern city is close to a ritual site I need to check on and maybe destroy befor going home.. if we have time.. do you think the kid will tell the others?" Wukong said changing the topic to calm down.

"Even if he's older he can't be a better storyteller than me.. but I can see that you have a plan.. why worry about the kid telling.. if you don't tell they'll probably walk into this blindly then have more things to worry about then just saving the world.. in my opinion just let the kid say what he's going to say then come back and fill in the missing gaps.." macaque said grabbing a mango from a bowl of fruit wukong keeps on the counter.