EPISODE 4&5

★★ENGAGEMENT AND DEAL ★★

★★★★★

DECEMBER 31ST,9PM★CHAN'S PLACE**

"Thank you" Jimin said to the driver as he carried his bag out of the car.

The driver drove off immediately while Jimin. proceeded into the house

He got to the entrance door and the door was locked.

"He's not home" he muttered and immediately entered the lock code, the door opened and he went in.

He locked the door again and walked into Chan's room, he went home after the drama at the Jeons mansion and packed some clothes he will needing till Monday morning. He just can't stay in that house with his aunt for now and he have no other place to go aside his boyfriend's place.

He fell on the bed tiredly and took his phone to dial Chan's number, he answered at once.

Jimin could hear loud music playing at the background, He's obviously having fun.

"Hey babe" Chan's voice came up.

"I'm at your place, where are you?" Jimin asked.

"I thought you said you wouldn't...."

"That's right, but it was more faster than I thought so I'm at your place. But don't worry about me, have fun with your friends" Jimin said and hanged up.

He stood up and walked to the closet, he undressed and entered the bathroom, minutes later he came out looking wet. He didn't bother to dry his hair.

He walked to Chan's closet and put on one of his shirt. His mind went to Jungkook and he scoffed thinking about how rude he was, he wanted to tell him so badly that he's also forced to do that but he didn't say a word to him.

"I regret it, I should have showed him the stuff I'm made of, but what if my silly heart act crazy again?" He mumbled and returned to the bed.

He grabbed his phone and went out of the room.

Jimin walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of pineapple juice, he took the carton of popcorn and shoved five into his mouth at a time.

"Sweet" He mumbled with his mouth full as he walked back to the living room.

He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Jeremy Kim!!!!!!!" He screamed out immediately his face came on.

Showing one of his music video titled ALL FOR LOVE

His love for Jeremy is a crazy one, he have always preferred him to Jungkook.

"Talking of the devil" He rolled his eyes when Jungkook came on the screen after Jeremy.

He scoffed and immediately changed it to a movie.

He continue munching on the popcorn as he watched.

He was interrupted when the door opened, he immediately turned and Chan came in.

"Chan" He called and immediately dropped the popcorn in his hand, he ran to hug him and Chan lifted him up in the process.

"I've missed you so f**king much" Chan said.

"Me too" Jimin chuckled, hugging him more tightly.

"I thought you were having fun..."

"I was in Finn's house when you called" Chan said.

One of his friends Finn also live in the same estate.

Chan dropped him.

"Do you wanna go out?? It's the new year eve, I had a plan for you before you broke my heart" Chan said and Jimin laughed.